+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
I called IRCC today for status update of my application. As last time I called before 12 days, they said that my eligibility is not met. They sent a msg to my visa office that day.
Today, they mentioned that they have received a msg from visa office saying that: "my application is under review by an officer. U will have to be patient and wait until a decision is made. No additional documents is required at the moment."

Now I guess I have no other option but to wait until final decision is made or any query is raised by them.
Have lost all excitement to go Canada. It is taking too long.
Don’t get discouraged so early!
I applied for express entry in February and received my ppr today. Don’t loose hope.
Good luck

Zlatanman

Jul 24, 2019
Hey Dimpy,

Don’t lose heart. I’m an inland applicant and I’ve been in Toronto for 3 years. I can say with absolute confidence that you’ll love it here once you get your PR. You’ll forget all about this harrowing experience. Stay strong!

Reactions: luzan

Dejavu_44

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
This is really a patience test, August AOR have started receiving PPR since last week, yet CIC will tell you your file is in a queue..Makes no sense!

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hey Dimpy,

Don’t lose heart. I’m an inland applicant and I’ve been in Toronto for 3 years. I can say with absolute confidence that you’ll love it here once you get your PR. You’ll forget all about this harrowing experience. Stay strong!
Thanks for ur kind words!

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Celebrating 250 days already. longtime since last PPR for April applicants seen in this thread or in myimmitracker. what a cold situation:D

Reactions: Mio_

BJ007

Nov 10, 2019
Hi guys,

Do you have any thoughts relating to time passed vs PPR issued? I mean, if a person is waiting more than 7-9 months what is his chance to get PPR? Is there any statistic or any ideas about it? Let's say 60/40 to get PPR if it's been more that 7 months, or 65/35 for 8 month and so on? The more he waits - the better the chance to get PPR, or it's the opposite?

I've seen people getting PPR after a long wait time (8-11 months), but maybe there are other who got rejected and didn't want to share this here.

What I've noticed on immitracker that people usually get rejected before 6 months timeline. I hope it's a general rule, because to get refused after let's say 10 months it is kinda weird, however still possible.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hi guys,

Do you have any thoughts relating to time passed vs PPR issued? I mean, if a person is waiting more than 7-9 months what is his chance to get PPR? Is there any statistic or any ideas about it? Let's say 60/40 to get PPR if it's been more that 7 months, or 65/35 for 8 month and so on? The more he waits - the better the chance to get PPR, or it's the opposite?

I've seen people getting PPR after a long wait time (8-11 months), but maybe there are other who got rejected and didn't want to share this here.

What I've noticed on immitracker that people usually get rejected before 6 months timeline. I hope it's a general rule, because to get refused after let's say 10 months it is kinda weird, however still possible.
i saw one case rejected after 8 months due to ECA but most of them got PPR eventually...you are right, rejection usually happen before 6 months

other rejection such as fail security and it can happen after 8-24 months, but if you believe you are clean record then just a matter of time

Reactions: BJ007