+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Dharani

Jul 18, 2019
I just got my GCMS notes. It is same as the last one. There is no change in it. The last update was on May 30th - Criminality passed.
There is one thing A11.2 review required but they haven't mentioned anything about which document to be reviewed. From the verified points, I think the issue is with my work letters. But i have got proper letters from my companies. I am not sure whether they are going to pick my application which is in sydney, NS (AOR April 09). The response for the webform is (your application is waiting in queue for an officer to review). Now, I am worried for my bridging open work permit which I have already applied.

mubarikkhan

Nov 26, 2019
Called IRCC today the last update was on 25th October since then it's been nothing. Today the agent told me that they have already forwarded a message to the visa office that the 6 months period has lapsed and I was told that they generally take some action on it within 30 days.
Any idea whether this expedites the process or is it just one of the standard replies ??

Zlatanman

Jul 24, 2019
I have a serious doubt, whether they process any files in Sydney NS. never ever heard a positive response about Sydney office.

8 months and still waiting. sick.
I feel you brother. My file’s in Sydney too. From reading several blogs I’ve gathered the average processing time is 8.5 months for Sydney (Huge emphasis on average, if you check January AOR thread there are still people waiting for almost a year).

Reactions: Jazkh

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
My file is also stuck in visa office - Sydney NS.
Before 10 days I called IRCC for status update on my file.
They mentioned my eligibility didn't met. They then mentioned it is under review.
No idea on what is wrong in my application or what additional details or explanation required.
I am worried about my application and how much more time are they gonna take. As I have already left my job in a hope that I would receive my PPR within time and land in Canada. But now with all these uncertainties, it is very difficult to deal with this situation.
Hope Sydney NS office starts processing April AOR applications quicker. As after few days Christmas and New Year's Eve will start, leaving again everything in queue.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
I just got my GCMS notes. It is same as the last one. There is no change in it. The last update was on May 30th - Criminality passed.
There is one thing A11.2 review required but they haven't mentioned anything about which document to be reviewed. From the verified points, I think the issue is with my work letters. But i have got proper letters from my companies. I am not sure whether they are going to pick my application which is in sydney, NS (AOR April 09). The response for the webform is (your application is waiting in queue for an officer to review). Now, I am worried for my bridging open work permit which I have already applied.
You can call them, they might have more information on why review is required

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
I feel you brother. My file’s in Sydney too. From reading several blogs I’ve gathered the average processing time is 8.5 months for Sydney (Huge emphasis on average, if you check January AOR thread there are still people waiting for almost a year).
Their load balencer sucks . It sends too many files to Sydney vo! It’s really overloaded so if you’re one of the unlucky people whose file goes there there is a good chance that it will take more than 7 months

Reactions: luzan

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
My file is also stuck in visa office - Sydney NS.
Before 10 days I called IRCC for status update on my file.
They mentioned my eligibility didn't met. They then mentioned it is under review.
No idea on what is wrong in my application or what additional details or explanation required.
I am worried about my application and how much more time are they gonna take. As I have already left my job in a hope that I would receive my PPR within time and land in Canada. But now with all these uncertainties, it is very difficult to deal with this situation.
Hope Sydney NS office starts processing April AOR applications quicker. As after few days Christmas and New Year's Eve will start, leaving again everything in queue.
Why did you leave your job? Express entry average timeline is 6 months. This does not guarantee every application will be processed within 6 months. You should have waited for ppr email before resigning!

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Why did you leave your job? Express entry average timeline is 6 months. This does not guarantee every application will be processed within 6 months. You should have waited for ppr email before resigning!
I know. I didn't know this earlier. I joined this group after leaving job.

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I called IRCC today for status update of my application. As last time I called before 12 days, they said that my eligibility is not met. They sent a msg to my visa office that day.
Today, they mentioned that they have received a msg from visa office saying that: "my application is under review by an officer. U will have to be patient and wait until a decision is made. No additional documents is required at the moment."

Now I guess I have no other option but to wait until final decision is made or any query is raised by them.
Have lost all excitement to go Canada. It is taking too long.