+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
You didn't answer my question. But i'll assume you haven't.

Yes i did see a ghost update in my account on the morning of the 30th October.

Nothing else since then.
Hey! Hope u r doing well! How long does it take for PPR after ADR???

xinauzerotto

May 5, 2019
Hello folks!

AOR received on April 21st, MEP on June 3rd, Biometrics on June 10th.

We had 2 GU's the past couple weeks, and one more yesterday, after that we received the PPR letter last night!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zlatanman and nns14

xinauzerotto

May 5, 2019
To everyone getting their PPR what are your plans for landing? Do you guys intend to move to Canada within the next months, during winter season?
I am struggling with my moving schedule: I'm quite afraid to do the landing in the winter, but I'm not willing to delay my trip... could you guys share your moving schedule?

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
It's PPR FINALLY!!
AOR 29 April
Medical and Biometrics 10th and 12th June
One ghost update in June
Mailed ottawa on 24th and got the response that file is in queue for review by an officer.
PPR 7th November
Thankew everyone in the forum for constant support, positivity and luck. The wait got much easier with you all.
All the best to everyone who's waiting for the golden mail.

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
To everyone getting their PPR what are your plans for landing? Do you guys intend to move to Canada within the next months, during winter season?
I am struggling with my moving schedule: I'm quite afraid to do the landing in the winter, but I'm not willing to delay my trip... could you guys share your moving schedule?
I am having the same concern coz doing soft landing and going back again is going to be much expensive.

Reactions: xinauzerotto

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
It's PPR FINALLY!!
AOR 29 April
One ghost update in June
Mailed ottawa on 24th and got the response that file is in queue for review by an officer.
PPR 7th November
Thankew everyone in the forum for constant support, positivity and luck. The wait got much easier with you all.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: deepshikha123

kellysouthafrica

Oct 18, 2019
Reached my 7 month mark today!

just did my remeds last week and they’ve been sent to IRCC on Monday - does anyone know the timeline or next steps after this?
I heard PPR usually comes soon after remeds but what

kellysouthafrica

Oct 18, 2019
Reached my 7 month mark today!

just did my remeds last week and they’ve been sent to IRCC on Monday - does anyone know the timeline or next steps after this?
I heard PPR usually comes soon after remeds but what “soon” mean?

joyshreenathEE

Jun 10, 2019
Hello everyone! Can't believe I am writing this,
My COPR timeline is given below:
AOR- 6th April, 2019
FSW-O, Indian candidate
MEP-16th May, 2019

Received one update and email at that time saying my application is updated. I believe that doesn't count for a ghost update.
Long silence afterwards, Called twice at the helpline number to find that there is no progress on my file.
Then the helpline number stopped.
Raised two webforms, one before 6 months completion and one soon after.
In both cases eligibility did not start.
Then mailed Mr. Ralph Goodale and got the same reply on the very same day. Then within a week or so we got a ghost update.
GU seen on 20th October, 2019. It probably came two days before. The application showed as Application/ Profile Updated. When I logged, then no change inside.
PPR mail, on 22nd October, 2019.
Passport Submitted on 24th October at the local VFS.
Received COPR yesterday, that is, 6th November, 2019.

I would like to say that the people in this forum have been very helpful and informative during this wait. I looked through April March and other previous threads and got useful information. Whenever, I saw somebody got PPR here, it made me very happy as if I got my own. Then when I received mine, I can't say in words how I felt. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I have high hopes of meeting people who received their ppr already when we move there. I wish a speedy ppr to rest of the guys here, and I would love to answer any of your queries as far as I have knowledge.

Thank you

Indu raks

Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone! Can't believe I am writing this,
My COPR timeline is given below:
AOR- 6th April, 2019
FSW-O, Indian candidate
MEP-16th May, 2019

Received one update and email at that time saying my application is updated. I believe that doesn't count for a ghost update.
Long silence afterwards, Called twice at the helpline number to find that there is no progress on my file.
Then the helpline number stopped.
Raised two webforms, one before 6 months completion and one soon after.
In both cases eligibility did not start.
Then mailed Mr. Ralph Goodale and got the same reply on the very same day. Then within a week or so we got a ghost update.
GU seen on 20th October, 2019. It probably came two days before. The application showed as Application/ Profile Updated. When I logged, then no change inside.
PPR mail, on 22nd October, 2019.
Passport Submitted on 24th October at the local VFS.
Received COPR yesterday, that is, 6th November, 2019.

I would like to say that the people in this forum have been very helpful and informative during this wait. I looked through April March and other previous threads and got useful information. Whenever, I saw somebody got PPR here, it made me very happy as if I got my own. Then when I received mine, I can't say in words how I felt. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I have high hopes of meeting people who received their ppr already when we move there. I wish a speedy ppr to rest of the guys here, and I would love to answer any of your queries as far as I have knowledge.

Thank you
Congrats

Indu raks

Oct 30, 2019
It's PPR FINALLY!!
AOR 29 April
One ghost update in June
PPR 7th November
Congrats

Reactions: deepshikha123

Indu raks

Oct 30, 2019
It's PPR FINALLY!!
AOR 29 April
One ghost update in June
PPR 7th November
Congrats....our aor is april 26 and got the same response from Ottawa on Oct 30th. Still no luck