+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Does CIC ask for additional document because they find something fishy ?? Or they simply need them for eligibility ?

aj4pals

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

Does anybody know the email address for CPC Montreal? My case is already past the 6 month mark on 18th October, so wanted to see if I can contact my CPC which is Montreal.

Thanks.

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

Does anybody know the email address for CPC Montreal? My case is already past the 6 month mark on 18th October, so wanted to see if I can contact my CPC which is Montreal.

Thanks.
Raise a webform via your account, and then they will inform your VO. You will receive an automatic aor after 5 biz dayz, and after that an email from CPC Montreal too

Z99

Nov 5, 2019
Hi All,

Been a silent reader for a few months now. Just received my ready for visa email this mornning.This forum has helped me with a lot of information which I was not aware of.

ITA - March 6th.
AOR - April 30th.
Ghost Update - 5th November.
Ready for visa email - 6th November.

Thank you all and good luck!

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
My AOR is March 5. I am experiencing the same. They told me mail was sent in sep. I could not find it. I too have habit of checking my mail daily. If you got any updates or help. Please post it here, So that I can know what should I do next.
Hi, you guys should give ircc a call and ask the agent to send a message to your vo to resend the ppr email as you have not received the same. If you know your vo, you may also send them an email to request them to resend ppr. You may likewise raise a webform stating such request. Hope this helps!

usi362

May 16, 2019
Need Urgent Assistance / Guidance

AOR - 25 April
Estimated Timeline - 25 Oct

Yesterday I mailed CPC CTD OTTAWA GIC CA asking for my status.

"They informed that on Sep 25 itself my profile has been approved and a letter has been sent to me for passport submission and COPR issuance so please check your inbox or junk box for the same"

But on the contrary I have not recd any such mail as I have a diligent habit of checking each and every mail/ spam etc. Also my IRCC profile hasnt got any notification.

Raised a web form for the same today but I now I am feeling anxious and patience getting exhausted.

Can someone with quality knowledge please assist me in what more can i do or what needs to be done in this case.

Hi Dude,
Congratulations for getting the email.

I have a similar case like yours, i got an email on October 30, 2019 for COPR issuance but my account still shows that my eligibility and Background check is in progress so don't worry, your case has already reached a final decision.

You have correctly raised a webform and CIC should get back to you.

Wish you all the best of luck.

Reactions: Sharmaprakhar