04-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
LANDED..........
11-01-2020

Ziyad

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I called IRCC a couple of hours back to inquire about my status.

My AOR is April 29 and I was informed by the agent that visa office is Ottawa, criminality is passed, eligibility has been recommended pass.

She mentioned that the background check is in progress although she cannot comment on how long that will take. Please let me know what is the average duration of the background check.

Reactions: phl2019

Basvandepol

Aug 13, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
05-17-2019
Hello everyone,

I called IRCC a couple of hours back to inquire about my status.

My AOR is April 29 and I was informed by the agent that visa office is Ottawa, criminality is passed, eligibility has been recommended pass.

She mentioned that the background check is in progress although she cannot comment on how long that will take. Please let me know what is the average duration of the background check.
Unfortunately is the length background very hard to predict. Can be a month if you lived in one country all your life, have not served in the army or have a criminal record. Also, it depends how cooperative the institutions that border services rely on. I think usually it takes between 1-3 months.

Jay85

Aug 30, 2019
Seems like a a lot of PPR didn't come on this week. Got a ghose update 17th October, got an ADR for PoF on 23rd. Responded on 24th changed back to we are reviewing additional document and since after then, total silence. This week seems to be very low on PPR. I'm FSW Outland, Nigeria. AOR 9th April

Reactions: Mio_ and phl2019

Sahil Chadha

Oct 25, 2019
Hi,
We (Me & my husband) are also FSW-O frm India. Our AOR is 20th april which completed 6 months on 20th October. We got our RPRF request on 24th October at 4:16AM probably 23rd october in canada. Paid it yesterday and now got an update in the ADR tht they are reviewing our additional documents.
So we are expecting some action in next week now.

Be rest assured, you will get urs too just raise a webform on the IRCC Website and enquire abt the status of ur application which will actually give you an idea if its under a review/ ADR required. We also did the same and got an update tht its under review by an officer.

Be positive and expect an RPRF this week just like our timeline.
Hi , I have got RPRF request and paid the same. AOR - 26th Oct and RPRF - 1 Nov.

MrTTBO

Sep 24, 2019
Tired of waiting..feeling frustrated now
This process is frustrating, as the CIC account doesn't update in real time. There is no way one can call from outside Canada. I have tried paid Skype, Google Hangout, Third party app, nothing worked for me ever. Webforms have generic responses unless you have crossed bigger miles. If you are sure that your papers are in order you must wait for minimum 210 days.

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
S
Yeah..hoping to get it asap
Tired of dealing with random people asking daily why we haven't left yet
Same. M tired of waiting and tired of answering why PPR is not yet arrived.
No updates since biometrucs in may.
My AOR is 3rd April and its 7 months now. Dont know when will the PPR mail come. Not even got any ghost updates