+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you They did respond with the following-

"Dear Shubho - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Apr 12, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Apr 2020."

Can anyone give any idea as to how long it take for eligibility and security checks after the initiation of the process?
no one knows and I got same status too. mine is may aor. you will get your ppr request in a month's time.

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Is it okay to email Mr.Goodale regarding the application? To know what stage it is in and ask if I can submit documents for review before ircc asking?

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Hi ,
My AOR is 14th April,2019.FSWO Single Applicant.
My VO is NDVO.
Last update on the profile was on 28th May,2019(Biometrics and medicals passed).
After that there is no update on the profile.I contacted CIC helpline but they are saying they dont have any info on the profiles outside Canada.
I emailed Ralph also but have not received any reply since more than 3 weeks.
I ordered GCMS notes yesterday which will take more than a month to come.
Can anyone help me with how can we know the status of your application if your visa office is NDVO.?

Thanks!!
AOR -- 7th MAY 2019
FSWO
Visa Office --NDVO
I also don't have any information about my file as they don't have access to my file and told me to contact NDVO via webform or write an email.
please update me about your Application progress.

Aug 20, 2019
Hi, i passed 6 months deadline last week.
Please guide me how to order GCMS notes. Or do i raise webform for update on my status?
Thank u!
I was going through articles regarding webform the other day. I think you can raise a webform and ask your queries. They will surely reply as your timeline has crossed 6 months.

Aug 20, 2019
Is it okay to email Mr.Goodale regarding the application? To know what stage it is in and ask if I can submit documents for review before ircc asking?
Depending on your elapsed time since AOR, you can email him. Do not forget to mention your date of birth along with other details of your application. Someone from his office will reply soon.

Loosepr

Oct 12, 2019
Hey Dudes,
First time poster.
I got my AOR on April 12th. Today marks the six month club for me.... I had all my docs in a row and im Australian.
What should I do? Case specific enquiry? Contact someone? Advice please :)

Ansabwaseem

May 18, 2018
2nd Ghost update today... Fingers crossed...

AOR 4 April 2019
FSW Outland Pakistan

Ralph's office replied last week in two hours ..

Criminality Passed
Security & Eligibility not started

I believe that enquiry triggered something...

Aug 20, 2019

AOR 4 April 2019
FSW Outland Pakistan

Criminality Passed

Can you please let me know how do you figure out a ghost update?
Also, does IRCC process applications on Saturday as well?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada

AOR 4 April 2019
FSW Outland Pakistan

Criminality Passed

It didn't trigger anything. It's just a coincidence. Congratulations though, your application has been approved. Expect the golden e-mail next week.

Reactions: T80 and Ansabwaseem

Jancan

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019

AOR 4 April 2019
FSW Outland Pakistan

Criminality Passed

Hi when was your first ghost update?

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Hi guys, I got my interview letter on October 11th. I'd like to thank you all for the support that you guys provided me throughout this journey and I wish all the best because I'm sure all of you guys will receive your PPR's as well

AOR April 23rd

Reactions: Mio_ and Abdulgafar