+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

mayur0011

Oct 5, 2015
Hello Guys,
I just had my PR landing interview yesterday and now I have CoPR. Following are my timelines.

ITA: Mar 13 (CEC)
AOR: April 14
Medical passed: May 27
Review of eligibility: September 16, 2019.
Background check : September 16, 2019.
Final decision: September 23, 2019 Your application was approved

I did not get any update on my account other than just a change in my Background check on September 16 that your back ground check is started. I also got an email from cic-etobicoke-landings the same day for landing interview. My status online was same as "submitted" even after I got an email from CIC. Status changed to "approved" after I attended the interview and got CoPR. Eligibility and background check status was updated to passed on September 23 but the the update said I passed it on September 16.

For the people who are wondering why they are not seeing any change in their application, please be patient and do not worry as in my case nothing was changed till the landing interview date.

Last edited:

CallMeIshmael

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2019
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
Med's Request
17-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-11-2019
Congratulations to the new Permenant Residents! All the best in your new chapter!!! It’s good so see some momentum going for our moth of application. Hopefully it’ll be all of us soon!

aj4pals

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018

NRT COULD NOT CONFIRM 6 YEARS FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE
LOE DOES NOT MENTION SALARY FOR BOTH EMPLOYERS. PLEASE REVIEW ALSO COULD NOT CONFIRM PA'S AUNT RESIDENCE IN CANADA PLEASE REVIEW A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 64 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
This is the Eligibility Review Required notes from my GCMS.

There is no salary info included by my employers in their letters. Is that really the problem here? If so, should it be okay if my employer includes the hourly pay rate ($/hr) as I am full-time but hourly? I can include my W2 (tax document that I received from my employer) as the proof of salary. I just don't want them to mention salary as it is different every month based on how many hours I work (which is still 30+ per week).

I thought the verification of my aunt's info shouldn't be a problem as it won't take my FSW eligibility points below 67.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Blueboye

Jul 31, 2019
Hello Guys,
I just had my PR landing interview yesterday and now I have CoPR. Following are my timelines.

ITA: Mar 13 (CEC)
AOR: April 14
Medical passed: May 27
Review of eligibility: September 16, 2019.
Background check : September 16, 2019.
Final decision: September 23, 2019 Your application was approved

I did not get any update on my account other than just a change in my Background check on September 16 that your back ground check is started. I also got an email from cic-etobicoke-landings the same day for landing interview. My status online was same as "submitted" even after I got an email from CIC. Status changed to "approved" after I attended the interview and got CoPR. Eligibility and background check status was updated to passed on September 23 but the the update said I passed it on September 16.

For the people who are wondering why they are not seeing any change in their application, please be patient and do not worry as in my case nothing was changed till the landing interview date.
Congratulations , hopefully I'm not too far behind you!

Reactions: mayur0011

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi,

I had one doubt. I have left job since last 2 months. However my work experience is more than 3 years.
But do I need to update in my profile regarding the same or inform IRCC about the same?
Due to this, are there any chances of rejection of my file?

Reactions: MrTTBO

hmt247

Aug 30, 2019
Hi,

I had one doubt. I have left job since last 2 months. However my work experience is more than 3 years.
But do I need to update in my profile regarding the same or inform IRCC about the same?
If you have mentioned your experience in a way which shows that you are still working there. Then it is a problem. Assume if they try to verify from your employer and they find out that you are not working there now. This may be termed as misrepresentation in my opinion.

Make it clear, what have you mentioned?
Like 2016 to 2019..... Or..... 2016 to current.

Dimpy2

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
If you have mentioned your experience in a way which shows that you are still working there. Then it is a problem. Assume if they try to verify from your employer and they find out that you are not working there now. This may be termed as misrepresentation in my opinion.

Make it clear, what have you mentioned?
Like 2016 to 2019..... Or..... 2016 to current.
I had mentioned 2016 to Present.
So do I need to inform or update my documents? Will it not delay my processing time?

hmt247

Aug 30, 2019
I had mentioned 2016 to Present.
So do I need to inform or update my documents? Will it not delay my processing time?
I believe, it is better late than never.

The delay is not certain. I think this information should not create any remarkable delay.
Ultimately it depends on the officer

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,

I have a similar situation. Even I left my job 1 month ago. But in my case I have mentioned the last date in the experience letter. So I guess there is no need to update again.

aj4pals

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018

This is the Eligibility Review Required notes from my GCMS.

There is no salary info included by my employers in their letters. Is that really the problem here? If so, should it be okay if my employer includes the hourly pay rate ($/hr) as I am full-time but hourly? I can include my W2 (tax document that I received from my employer) as the proof of salary. I just don't want them to mention salary as it is different every month based on how many hours I work (which is still 30+ per week).

I thought the verification of my aunt's info shouldn't be a problem as it won't take my FSW eligibility points below 67.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
I submitted a webform yesterday with updated letters from my employer (with $/hour), W2 for the last two years and paystubs for the last 6 months. Hoping this will help my application.

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Anyone here who got RPRF request and didnt hear anything from there? how many days after RPRF did you get PPR?