+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Kh7990

Sep 27, 2018
I am Inland PNP Candidate 29 March AOR and I got landing interview email on 9th August it means after 4 months 12 days. Have patience and good luck.
How was your interview? What did they asked? Share your experience and suggestion.

Shoebhussain.raj

May 26, 2019
Good Morning Mr. Ralph,
I extend warm wishes and greetings towards your good self and the office.
I am an Indian citizen and have applied for a permanent residency application through express entry on ******.
My detailed information is-
Name of Applicant-
Email address-
DOB of applicant-
Country of birth-
Application number-
Unique client identifier-
Contact number-
Type of application-

I humbly seek your kind indulgence to aware me about the visa office, eligibility, security and criminality status of my application.
I will be extremely thankful to you.
Regards,
Hi,

My aor is 6th April 2019
Mep 16th May 2019
Ghost update by email 16th May 2019
Bio updated 20th May 2019
2nd Ghost update 4th Aug 2019

Kindly let me know in which stage is my application?

Called up IRCC to understand what was the 2nd ghost update for on 4th August and they said your eligibility and security is not yet started and when the first time i had called them, they had mentioned that criminality is passed with eligibility and security in progress.

Mailed Ralph office and the reply was as given below-
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received . It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality is in progress.
Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.

I am not sure in what stage my application is as after the 2nd ghost update i felt it might be IP2 but looking at the replies frm IRCC and Ralph office i am quite confused, kindly help!!

I just got a reply back from Ralph, the reply is pretty much the same as yours except it says my Criminality is Passed. Not sure now what the heck is going around, i guess all i will do is hope things go through. I don't see atleast my case coming through in standard processing times.

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
How was your interview? What did they asked? Share your experience and suggestion.
Thanks for your message my friend. I am officially Permanent Resident of Canada. The interview was pretty simple easy they asked me routine question like date of entry. criminal history, any deportation or visa rejection in canada etc . and then they issued a paper of COPR and for my family, he said that Abu Dhabi visa office will contact my family in my home country via email, courier or phone. I asked when ? he said very soon. the wait was nerve cracking, anxiety at its best. hahaha

anyway Good luck to you and all my friends here in this forum. Be Patient. Good time is coming sooon boyz.

rlyt

Feb 24, 2019
I called IRCC today. I am quite disappointed. The lady on the line was very nice but the information I got was not. My application was on April 22nd.

Criminality: in process

Eligibility: Under review

Security: not started

Visa Office: Ottawa CPC

She told me that, most likely, my application will go beyond 6 months! Is that always the case? This is really frustrating... :(

sallam_ah

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I called IRCC today. I am quite disappointed. The lady on the line was very nice but the information I got was not. My application was on April 22nd.

Criminality: in process

Eligibility: Under review

Security: not started

Visa Office: Ottawa CPC

She told me that, most likely, my application will go beyond 6 months! Is that always the case? This is really frustrating... :(
Have you been asked to submit ADR before?

Tahar19

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

My aor is 6th April 2019
Mep 16th May 2019
Ghost update by email 16th May 2019
Bio updated 20th May 2019
2nd Ghost update 4th Aug 2019

Kindly let me know in which stage is my application?

Called up IRCC to understand what was the 2nd ghost update for on 4th August and they said your eligibility and security is not yet started and when the first time i had called them, they had mentioned that criminality is passed with eligibility and security in progress.

Mailed Ralph office and the reply was as given below-
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received . It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality is in progress.
Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.

I am not sure in what stage my application is as after the 2nd ghost update i felt it might be IP2 but looking at the replies frm IRCC and Ralph office i am quite confused, kindly help!!
the same exact thing happen to me but when i had the ghost update my BG change to your application is in progreess blah blah blah

rlyt

Feb 24, 2019
Have you been asked to submit ADR before?
Yes, I got an ADR to submit new passports because 2 of the passports expire in 2 months. I submitted the new passports the very next day. I also got a previous ADR for the release of information form back in June.

Mio_

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
the same exact thing happen to me but when i had the ghost update my BG change to your application is in progreess blah blah blah
I share the same dates with you guys, and the same thing with call center and Goodale too. But i didn't got GU, when msgs changed BG, i didn't remember that the status was changed.

Hope to all hear good news asap

beardman

Jun 19, 2019
Hi All,

I have received a mail to send out passports to get COPR and also a ghost update in portal (application updated) and now status shows submitted.

AOR: April 15th 2019
Medicals: May 24th
Biometrics: May 31st
1st update: june
2nd update: today and background check status changed to we are processing.
Processing office - CWC- Ottawa
FSW- Outland (INDIA) Citizenship - India
Wish you all the best and hope everyone receives their PR soon.

Reactions: Abdulgafar

BhawnaKumar

Mar 6, 2019
Today, I got following response for my CSE. it has confused me more than helping.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Moreover, we have received your enquiry regarding your updated address and have transferred it to the responsible office.

What does this mean? That they have just received my docs and not started even any review. My aor is 12 April. Only 49 days from 6 months.