+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
When was your ghost update?

I had one July 6th, emailed Ralph's office on july 12 and was told criminality in progress, eligibility and security not started.
One ghost update was right after MEP passed on 20th May and the second was on 3rd August.

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
B
In my study, even when the event is completed their system update is done a little later. Could be possibly a reason.

Whenever you get COPR email, it takes sometime to reflect on your application status breakage
But the thing is I am clueless as to what got updated as usually ghost update happens when you pass a certain stage of your application and move to next as per what I've read in several forums but here the status remained the same so that's what i am not sure as to what might they have updated in my application?

Disha2019

Aug 3, 2019
What does it mean to get a ghost update and then having your status as eligibility and security not started as per Ralph's office and Eligibility in progress and background verification in process as per IRCC call.

Does anyone else has a similar experience, what can be the possible reasons for the ghost update when there is no difference in the application. Kindly share your views.

Hi

Could you please share the CIC number that you spoke on? I want to call from India.

Aug 22, 2019
Hi

My AoR is 13th April 2019. Still waiting for an update after completing biometrics on May 30th!

Wanted to know what Ralph's Office is and how is it helpful?

Also if someone could add me to the Whatsapp group - that would be great!

Many thanks :)

Shoebhussain.raj

May 26, 2019
Good Morning Mr. Ralph,
I extend warm wishes and greetings towards your good self and the office.
I am an Indian citizen and have applied for a permanent residency application through express entry on ******.
My detailed information is-
Name of Applicant-
Email address-
DOB of applicant-
Country of birth-
Application number-
Unique client identifier-
Contact number-
Type of application-

I humbly seek your kind indulgence to aware me about the visa office, eligibility, security and criminality status of my application.
I will be extremely thankful to you.
Regards,
Thanks!!

Reactions: SHREEYA

Shoebhussain.raj

May 26, 2019
B

But the thing is I am clueless as to what got updated as usually ghost update happens when you pass a certain stage of your application and move to next as per what I've read in several forums but here the status remained the same so that's what i am not sure as to what might they have updated in my application?
That was my experience on reading experience of quite some threads!

And you are surely right they send ghost updates in the cases where there is update on your stage, but not sure what happened here.

PS: I have not received any ghost updates, yet my background verification is in progress as mentioned by CIC agent on the call!

Shoebhussain.raj

May 26, 2019
B

I have also seen a case where the person 3 emails in span of an hour
1st Ghost update
2nd Ghost Update
And COPR E-MAIL

rlyt

Feb 24, 2019
Hello Everyone. I received an email yesterday asking to renew 2 of our passports (my wife and daughter) as they are expiring in 2 months and I have 1 month to upload them. I had anticipated this and I got it renewed last week but I received this email before updating it on the system. I uploaded the new passports today. Will this lead to a long delay on my file? Is there any way to inform them that the request they made yesterday has been dealt with today?

Aug 1, 2018
got the below reply from Ralph for my case.

Criminality passed.
Eligibility requires review.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.

Kh7990

Sep 27, 2018
Aor 8april
Medical passed 22 may
Ghost update 22 may
Ghost update 15 July
Alberta Pnp inland
Visa office Niagara Fall
45 days left
No updates since 15 july
Now I'm worried.