Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi,

Have you ever called CIC? I called after ADR, the agent advised that my eligibility and criminality passed, left security to be processing. But I know everything can be turned over unless the final decision made
Hey your ADR still showing documents uploaded

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
AoR 10th May
Mep 20th June
ADR July 24th employer reference letter
ADR submitted 31st July still showing as upload
Security and criminality pass
Eligibility in process

Shoebhussain.raj

May 26, 2019
Hi,

My aor is 6th April 2019
Mep 16th May 2019
Ghost update by email 16th May 2019
Bio updated 20th May 2019
2nd Ghost update 4th Aug 2019

Kindly let me know in which stage is my application?

Called up IRCC to understand what was the 2nd ghost update for on 4th August and they said your eligibility and security is not yet started and when the first time i had called them, they had mentioned that criminality is passed with eligibility and security in progress.

Mailed Ralph office and the reply was as given below-
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received . It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality is in progress.
Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.

I am not sure in what stage my application is as after the 2nd ghost update i felt it might be IP2 but looking at the replies frm IRCC and Ralph office i am quite confused, kindly help!!

Hi can you share the e-mail id for contacting the Ralph’s office. I called CIC, got lucky and they mentioned same as they mentioned you.

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
What does it mean to get a ghost update and then having your status as eligibility and security not started as per Ralph's office and Eligibility in progress and background verification in process as per IRCC call.

Does anyone else has a similar experience, what can be the possible reasons for the ghost update when there is no difference in the application. Kindly share your views.

sspyeye

Aug 2, 2019
Hi all,

My Aor:19.04
MEP:29.05
Bio: 01.06
Status - background check under progress.
Called cic, criminality is clear . Eligibility and security under progress.

Any idea when i can expect PPR??

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
What does it mean to get a ghost update and then having your status as eligibility and security not started as per Ralph's office and Eligibility in progress and background verification in process as per IRCC call.

Does anyone else has a similar experience, what can be the possible reasons for the ghost update when there is no difference in the application. Kindly share your views.
Exactly scenario with me, with 18 days to go before 6-month mark.

Shoebhussain.raj

May 26, 2019

In my study, even when the event is completed their system update is done a little later. Could be possibly a reason.

Whenever you get COPR email, it takes sometime to reflect on your application status breakage

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
When was your ghost update?

I had one July 6th, emailed Ralph's office on july 12 and was told criminality in progress, eligibility and security not started.

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
Do you have a format of the email we need to write them? Looking at the email doesn’t look like a cic one.
Good Morning Mr. Ralph,
I extend warm wishes and greetings towards your good self and the office.
I am an Indian citizen and have applied for a permanent residency application through express entry on ******.
My detailed information is-
Name of Applicant-
Email address-
DOB of applicant-
Country of birth-
Application number-
Unique client identifier-
Contact number-
Type of application-

I humbly seek your kind indulgence to aware me about the visa office, eligibility, security and criminality status of my application.
I will be extremely thankful to you.
Regards,

Reactions: Shoebhussain.raj