+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
My AOR is April18, only 60 processing days left. So anxious on my application and afraid my processing time will take longer than 6 months because I was asked to submit additional document in July. No updates since then......

Dhanoa32

May 9, 2019
My AOR is April18, only 60 processing days left. So anxious on my application and afraid my processing time will take longer than 6 months because I was asked to submit additional document in July. No updates since then......
Wht additional documents you were asked to submit??

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
I am Inland PNP Candidate 29 March AOR and I got landing interview email on 9th August it means after 4 months 12 days. Have patience and good luck.

sachin9697

Oct 29, 2018
same dates, no updates. when should we expect it? the progress bar now says 60 days, Can it take more than 6 months? I wasn't even asked for any additional documents. there has been no update on my profile since biometrics. any suggestions ?

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
same dates, no updates. when should we expect it? the progress bar now says 60 days, Can it take more than 6 months? I wasn't even asked for any additional documents. there has been no update on my profile since biometrics. any suggestions ?
Hi,

Have you ever called CIC? I called after ADR, the agent advised that my eligibility and criminality passed, left security to be processing. But I know everything can be turned over unless the final decision made

sachin9697

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,

Have you ever called CIC? I called after ADR, the agent advised that my eligibility and criminality passed, left security to be processing. But I know everything can be turned over unless the final decision made
What is the number you called?
How did you call and how much time did they take to answer your call?

I am now thinking of calling them, my patience is so running out.

Thanks for the help, highly appreciated.