+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Same as me. Congrats you are getting your PPR next week. I haven't gotten my second ghost update yet, maybe I'll get it next week because my AOR is May 2nd, one week after yours.
Are March and April 2019 applications getting PPR faster than the rest? It's crazy how IRCC is functioning these days

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Number of PPRs received by month of submission by myimmitracker:
Jan: 59%
Feb: 49%
Mar: 40%
Apr: 31%
May: 14%
June: 3%

It looks like March and April are not faster. The numbers are tough tho.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Yes they are. For example, up till today, no fsw-o from may has gotten ppr from CPC Ottawa. Whereas Fsw-o April in ottawa had started getting PPR from June. (Seventy something days from AOR).

Are March and April 2019 applications getting PPR faster than the rest? It's crazy how IRCC is functioning these days

Last edited:
Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes they are. For example, up till today, no fsw-o from may has gotten ppr from CPC Ottawa. Whereas Fsw-o April in ottawa had started getting PPR from June. (Seventy something days from AOR).
That is crazy!!! One can actually write a book on the mystery processing times of IRCC

Reactions: Zlatanman

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Congratulations buddy, this means you are going to get pr at your interview. This is very fast process because you don't have to send passport any where just go to interview and they will dispatch your pr card on interview day. When is your interview? A lot of inland candidates are receiving landing interviews instead of passport requests. I wish you good luck and have fun at interview. This is the movement you been waiting. So, enjoy it. You are good to go.
my friend any idea how they will issue documents for my family? they never came to Canada and still staying at home country. Just wondering if they will send documents to my home country for my family ?

Kh7990

Sep 27, 2018
my friend any idea how they will issue documents for my family? they never came to Canada and still staying at home country. Just wondering if they will send documents to my home country for my family ?
Sorry buddy I have no idea how this is going to work but you should explain your situation to legalfalcon. He might have answer to your question. Are you able to arrange the documents and photos for interview day? All I can say is that there should be some way how cic makes such cases happen, you might not be only one so far with such situation. Just explain everything to cic on your interview and there must be some solution. They might ask your family to Submit their documents to the nearest canadian embassy in your home country or some other way.

cooltoad

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Same as me. Congrats you are getting your PPR next week. I haven't gotten my second ghost update yet, maybe I'll get it next week because my AOR is May 2nd, one week after yours.
People who got their second ghost update on 14th August already got their PPR except me......:(

Kh7990

Sep 27, 2018
It should happen to every application in which the Principal Applicant and the dependents are not living together. They will need to process and complete PA's landing first before moving to the dependents. Once you are landed, your wife will receive the landing request/passport request/etc.

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Sorry buddy I have no idea how this is going to work but you should explain your situation to legalfalcon. He might have answer to your question. Are you able to arrange the documents and photos for interview day? All I can say is that there should be some way how cic makes such cases happen, you might not be only one so far with such situation. Just explain everything to cic on your interview and there must be some solution. They might ask your family to Submit their documents to the nearest canadian embassy in your home country or some other way.
thanks mate, appreciate your help.