+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Stardust113

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone know what review the Program assistant means in the GCMS notes:

.....police certificate - provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required- Stat Questions ————AGE————applicants age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR———DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW———- Client information

My status still shows Eligibility -Not started
Although I see some parts in the notes where Eligibility is “Passed-Candidate”

kesh2k2

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
Still awaiting revert from you guys
From which country you applied?

I applied in canada, under CEC express entry
AOR 23rd april
Medical pass 3rd june and then no update till today.

My watsapp +1 2265071160

densantos

Nov 9, 2017
In Land application Express Entry BC PNP
AOR - 23th April
Medical Passed - June 4th
Received an Interview Request letter today on email but no update on the application - August 16th.

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
Hi,

My aor is 6th April 2019
Mep 16th May 2019
Ghost update by email 16th May 2019
Bio updated 20th May 2019
2nd Ghost update 4th Aug 2019

Kindly let me know in which stage is my application?

Called up IRCC to understand what was the 2nd ghost update for on 4th August and they said your eligibility and security is not yet started and when the first time i had called them, they had mentioned that criminality is passed with eligibility and security in progress.

Mailed Ralph office and the reply was as given below-
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received . It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality is in progress.
Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.

I am not sure in what stage my application is as after the 2nd ghost update i felt it might be IP2 but looking at the replies frm IRCC and Ralph office i am quite confused, kindly help!!

Reactions: Shoebhussain.raj

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Don't worry they are probably now conducting background checks on you. Same thing happened to me.

MEP/BIL: June 11
Ghost Update Email: June 12
2nd Ghost Update: July 6

Contacted Ralph's Office on the 12th July and was told Criminality in progress. Eligibility and Security not Started.

But i don't trust that info. I think it's likely my Criminality and Eligibility are already passed and all that's left is Security.

You'll likely get your PPR some time next month.

Hi,

My aor is 6th April 2019
Mep 16th May 2019
Ghost update by email 16th May 2019
Bio updated 20th May 2019
2nd Ghost update 4th Aug 2019

Kindly let me know in which stage is my application?

Called up IRCC to understand what was the 2nd ghost update for on 4th August and they said your eligibility and security is not yet started and when the first time i had called them, they had mentioned that criminality is passed with eligibility and security in progress.

Mailed Ralph office and the reply was as given below-
I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received . It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality is in progress.
Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Mar 2020.

I am not sure in what stage my application is as after the 2nd ghost update i felt it might be IP2 but looking at the replies frm IRCC and Ralph office i am quite confused, kindly help!!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
Don't worry they are probably now conducting background checks on you. Same thing happened to me.

MEP/BIL: June 11
Ghost Update Email: June 12
2nd Ghost Update: July 6

Contacted Ralph's Office on the 12th July and was told Criminality in progress. Eligibility and Security not Started.

But i don't trust that info. I think it's likely my Criminality and Eligibility are already passed and all that's left is Security.

You'll likely get your PPR some time next month.
Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Can you let me know if you received the ppr? If yes, than how much time It took for you after the 2nd ghost update.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
No i don't have PPR yet, although i expected i would have gotten it by now but PPR has generally been slow this month from what i can observe.
From the trends i've noticed it usually takes about a month and a week after the second update to get PPR which is why i guessed you might get yours next month. But i'm still expecting mine to come this month.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Can you let me know if you received the ppr? If yes, than how much time It took for you after the 2nd ghost update.

cooltoad

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Hi

My AOR is 25th April 2019 and I received second ghost update on 14th August 2019 and the status changed from in progress to we are processing so I want know when can I expect my PPR...

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
Same as me. Congrats you are getting your PPR next week. I haven't gotten my second ghost update yet, maybe I'll get it next week because my AOR is May 2nd, one week after yours.
Had you called IRCC anytime after the 2nd ghost update to check your current status?

BALA_IYER24

Apr 7, 2019
No i don't have PPR yet, although i expected i would have gotten it by now but PPR has generally been slow this month from what i can observe.
From the trends i've noticed it usually takes about a month and a week after the second update to get PPR which is why i guessed you might get yours next month. But i'm still expecting mine to come this month.
The reply from Ralph for you shows Eligibility and security not started and for me the reply is Eligibility and security have not been initiated. Are both these terms different or they mean the same?