Date of AOR is 25.04.2019
Score CRS 475
Ielts band 8
Workex 5 years
NOC banking
No international travel history
Medical cleared 6 june
Biometrics completed 8 june

Had it been 2016 the above case would have got PR in less than 3 months.

Back now, the portal drags every week with no bloody update at all and proudly says 11 more weeks remain and that too uses the word estimate time.

I mean what is this. Y the process is not moving at all.
Hey buddy,

It is taking a little bit longer for inland candidates, these days. But don't worry you will get ppr very soon. As carefree (above mate) had his Aor 29 march and no updates until 9 August. He received landing interview on 9 August (which is almost pr), there was no ghost update on his account since Medical passed. My Aos is 8 April and my crs was 950 and I am inland candidate with Canadian experience with only one employer. My estimate time remain is 58 day but no updates since 15 July ( ghost update). So, what I suggest is be calm and pray for everyone. Good luck with your application.

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Dear Legal Falcon or anyone who is aware enough to revert,

Date of AOR is 25.04.2019
Score CRS 475
Ielts band 8
Workex 5 years
NOC banking
No international travel history
Medical cleared 6 june
Biometrics completed 8 june

Had it been 2016 the above case would have got PR in less than 3 months.

Back now, the portal drags every week with no bloody update at all and proudly says 11 more weeks remain and that too uses the word estimate time.

I mean what is this. Y the process is not moving at all.
My friend, I think its too early to get frustrated.......
My AOR 29th March and I am inland PNP EE candidate and after a long wait of 4 months and 12 days I got email of Landing interview yesterday. So please have a patience there are lots of INLAND Candidate who are waiting for more than 6 months . Good luck

ridwanzk

Jan 5, 2017
Hey I have APRIL AOR. I had a question about my background check. Do they check previous canadian visitor visa application info versus the info provided in PR application now? Some things may have changed for me.. i forgot to change them..

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hey I have APRIL AOR. I had a question about my background check. Do they check previous canadian visitor visa application info versus the info provided in PR application now? Some things may have changed for me.. i forgot to change them..
They check each and everything mate with extreme details

carefree

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hey buddy,

It is taking a little bit longer for inland candidates, these days. But don't worry you will get ppr very soon. As carefree (above mate) had his Aor 29 march and no updates until 9 August. He received landing interview on 9 August (which is almost pr), there was no ghost update on his account since Medical passed. My Aos is 8 April and my crs was 950 and I am inland candidate with Canadian experience with only one employer. My estimate time remain is 58 day but no updates since 15 July ( ghost update). So, what I suggest is be calm and pray for everyone. Good luck with your application.
Hi Kh7990 You are very close mate and hopefully this month you will hear good news. My CIC application status is same as it was in May 2019 and nothing changed.

I have noticed that most of inland BC PNP /EE/CEC candidates are getting landing interviews not PPR request.

In my landing interview email they also mentioned details of how PR people can help with settlement plan, welcome Canada guides, SIN number process etc etc..... so just to give you an idea what to expect in that landing email , I am sharing snapshot of email documents

https://ibb.co/SNBpD1g
https://ibb.co/GxTFv20
https://ibb.co/rbDkHXq
https://ibb.co/0FTQ2tJ

For Rest of Friends who are waiting, I would humbly request you to grace the patience, posting your anxiety and frustration will not give you anything, rather you can invest your time in something productive, improve your skills, learn french, research your career market in Canada and try to get those skills / certifications. I know here PMP ( Project Management Professional) certification is highly regarded. So please invest your time in researching the Canadian job market.

I have been here for 2 years and do not want to discourage anyone but Job Market here in Canada is for Skilled level positions like Engineering, Accounts Management etc etc is highly competitive. These Canadians themselves are highly educated . 9/10 are university graduates and Canadian university graduate. So for new comer / immigrants it takes lots of focused, consistent efforts to start a life with their career.

So, please induce the habit of patience from this stage of life.

Shouting, Yelling, Showing your anxiety for slow process will not lead you anywhere.

Everything has a time. Your PR has a defined time and date already decided by God, so it will come when its time will come.nothing more nothing less. Period.

For my application 4.5 months is just a short waiting time as many of you does not know that I have been waiting for this landing interview for 7 years.

Good Luck to All.

Carefree.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi Kh7990 You are very close mate and hopefully this month you will hear good news. My CIC application status is same as it was in May 2019 and nothing changed.

I have noticed that most of inland BC PNP /EE/CEC candidates are getting landing interviews not PPR request.

In my landing interview email they also mentioned details of how PR people can help with settlement plan, welcome Canada guides, SIN number process etc etc..... so just to give you an idea what to expect in that landing email , I am sharing snapshot of email documents

https://ibb.co/SNBpD1g
https://ibb.co/GxTFv20
https://ibb.co/rbDkHXq
https://ibb.co/0FTQ2tJ

For Rest of Friends who are waiting, I would humbly request you to grace the patience, posting your anxiety and frustration will not give you anything, rather you can invest your time in something productive, improve your skills, learn french, research your career market in Canada and try to get those skills / certifications. I know here PMP ( Project Management Professional) certification is highly regarded. So please invest your time in researching the Canadian job market.

I have been here for 2 years and do not want to discourage anyone but Job Market here in Canada is for Skilled level positions like Engineering, Accounts Management etc etc is highly competitive. These Canadians themselves are highly educated . 9/10 are university graduates and Canadian university graduate. So for new comer / immigrants it takes lots of focused, consistent efforts to start a life with their career.

So, please induce the habit of patience from this stage of life.

Shouting, Yelling, Showing your anxiety for slow process will not lead you anywhere.

Everything has a time. Your PR has a defined time and date already decided by God, so it will come when its time will come.nothing more nothing less. Period.

For my application 4.5 months is just a short waiting time as many of you does not know that I have been waiting for this landing interview for 7 years.

Good Luck to All.

Carefree.
@carefree i am glad you were lucky enough to get your pr in 4.5 months

There are applicants in here who have been waiting for 1.5 years for the so called "Express Entry" pr process..
There are files in here that has not been worked on after medicals were passed and has not been touched for almost 9 months for no reason - BASIC LACK OF INEFFICIENCY in the processing..

So please be thankful that you got your ppr and if not helpful - do not insult the frustration of people whose lives has been on hold for almost a year.

"Shouting, Yelling, Showing your anxiety for slow process will not lead you anywhere. " - IT IS EASY TO SAY - but you have to go through the experience to feel the real stress and frustration.

You might think since you have been in Canada over these years that people might not be patient enough - i worked in US for over 5 years before moving back to my country after applying for PR and it has been 11 months and waiting.

This is a forum where everyone gets to share their frustration and feeling and help each other - it would have been unimaginable to wait this long if there were no people to share the same or going through the same situation.

Again - i am glad that you got your PR - if not helpful - pls ignore the complains and frustration of people in this forum

Thanks again """""CAREFREE""""

asankade85

Apr 29, 2019
Just wanted to give you guys the final update as i have received the COPR ( Passport with stamp). below is my timeline...

ITA - March 06th 2019
AOR - April 28th 2019
Medical Passed June 06th 2019
BIL ( Finger print ) - June 10th 2019
PPR - July 16th 2019
Passport sent - July 17th 2019
Application updated as approved on August 02nd 2019
Received the passport on Aug 08th 2019

FSW Outland - NOC 0213. Country of residence - US , Country of Citizenship - Sri Lanka. Primary applicant and two dependent ( Wife and one child). Applied by myself no agents.

kesh2k2

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-08-2017
Just wanted to give you guys the final update as i have received the COPR ( Passport with stamp). below is my timeline...

ITA - March 06th 2019
AOR - April 28th 2019
Medical Passed June 06th 2019
BIL ( Finger print ) - June 10th 2019
PPR - July 16th 2019
Passport sent - July 17th 2019
Application updated as approved on August 02nd 2019
Received the passport on Aug 08th 2019

FSW Outland - NOC 0213. Country of residence - US , Country of Citizenship - Sri Lanka. Primary applicant and two dependent ( Wife and one child). Applied by myself no agents.
Congratulations. From USA it is fast process.