+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Ziyad

Jul 29, 2019
Aor: April 17, 2019
PpR: July 30, 2019.

Called IRCC on the 29 after receiving ghost update on the 25, was informed that landing email had been sent. Howwver, nothing was recieved, I decided to email the Visa office directly and got PPr within 15 mins.
Congratulation!
What is the number you called IRCC on?

Jun 13, 2019

Called IRCC on the 29 after receiving ghost update on the 25, was informed that landing email had been sent. Howwver, nothing was recieved, I decided to email the Visa office directly and got PPr within 15 mins.
How to find the visa office and the associated email

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
AOR- 20th april, 2019
Called CIC today. For my application-
Criminality is passed.
BG and eligibility is in process.
Security isn't yet initiated.
No additional document requirement.
Visa Office- Ottawa.
Anyone having the same visa office. What is the average processing time of Ottawa VO?

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019

Congratulations. Ours is sort of the same timeline. Hope to be as lucky as you.
Which country??

CallMeIshmael

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2019
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
Med's Request
17-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-11-2019
AOR- 20th april, 2019
Criminality is passed.
Visa Office- Ottawa.
Anyone having the same visa office. What is the average processing time of Ottawa VO?
I have the same VO my AOR is Apr 9th.
I also held up paying the RPRF so that I would perhaps get an indication as to when my application was actively being worked on as they would have to request it but so far nothing yet. Could it be that they haven’t even started working on it because I’ve seen people get RPRF request and then still wait months for a response after.

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
I have the same VO my AOR is Apr 9th.
I also held up paying the RPRF so that I would perhaps get an indication as to when my application was actively being worked on as they would have to request it but so far nothing yet. Could it be that they haven’t even started working on it because I’ve seen people get RPRF request and then still wait months for a response after.
Even I hav hold on my RPRF in order to know how is the application advancing and I think that is a legit thing to do. On the other hand as per the threads I hav seen, after RPRF request its generally a wait of 10-30 days in order to get the final mail. Rest fingers crossed and hope the wait can be fruitful for us.

Jun 19, 2019
Hi everybody,

AOR April 10
MEP May 23
LANDING interview email JULY 30
Visa Office Edmonton
Interview Date August 6

I got rejected before. Immigration Officer was not satisfied with my foreign work experience. I provided paystubs and couple of refence letters and applied again. I got it this time. Good Luck!!!

izellobo

Aug 19, 2018
AOR- 20th april, 2019
Criminality is passed.
Visa Office- Ottawa.
I called CIC today as well.
Similar response as yours, visa office is Ottawa, criminality passed, bg and eligibility is in progress. My aor is April 19th. Fingers crossed

Kshah2302

May 5, 2019
Hi everybody,

AOR April 10
MEP May 23
LANDING interview email JULY 30
Visa Office Edmonton
Interview Date August 6

I got rejected before. Immigration Officer was not satisfied with my foreign work experience. I provided paystubs and couple of refence letters and applied again. I got it this time. Good Luck!!!

Almost similar like me my interview date is also 6th August at Ottawa.

Any idea of asking questions at Interview? I am scared.

Reactions: biquanbi96

Ziyad

Jul 29, 2019
AOR- 20th april, 2019
Criminality is passed.
Visa Office- Ottawa.
I also called IRCC yesterday and they informed me that my VO is Ottawa. She could not give me too much information so not sure if they have even started working on my application!
Seems like there is a backlog of applications but let’s hope that we receive good news very soon.

Reactions: SHREEYA