App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
I reckon you are in your False IP2! Most likely Friday or next week you’ll move to IP1 if my guess is right :)

Hi since beginning it’s showing
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: jugal123

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
I have a weird question guys! Just trying to find something! Let’s see if my prediction is right for FSW-OUTLAND!

Has any one in this group done their Biometrics between 15th May to 24th May? If possible let me know when Biometrics was updated as completed on your profile.

Jun 13, 2019
I have a weird question guys! Just trying to find something! Let’s see if my prediction is right for FSW-OUTLAND!

Has any one in this group done their Biometrics between 15th May to 24th May? If possible let me know when Biometrics was updated as completed on your profile.
I got the biometrics request on May 22. I completed in next two days (May 24, I guess) and it got updated as completed on May 27.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Happy News Guys!! Got PPR!!!!!!!!!!!

AOR - April 9
MEP - May 17
BIL - May 22
Ghost Update - Jun 22

No change in my BG status since AOR, so ideally no IP1, no IP2. Just got the PPR directly from false IP2.
Congratulations .. Are you an inland applicant ?

andrewwang618

Jun 25, 2019
Happy News Guys!! Got PPR!!!!!!!!!!!

AOR - April 9
MEP - May 17
BIL - May 22
Ghost Update - Jun 22

No change in my BG status since AOR, so ideally no IP1, no IP2. Just got the PPR directly from false IP2.
Congratulations!!! Could you please share a bit more regarding your application. Your country of residence?

Also, when you received your PPR, did you receive an email and then also an update on your CIC account or was it just an email ? I am in IP2 and waiting anxiously. I am just a few days behind your AOR date. Thanks for helping share your detail!

Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations!!! Could you please share a bit more regarding your application. Your country of residence?

Also, when you received your PPR, did you receive an email and then also an update on your CIC account or was it just an email ? I am in IP2 and waiting anxiously. I am just a few days behind your AOR date. Thanks for helping share your detail!
Country of Residence - India
NOC - 2171
No of Applicants - 3
Travel History - I and my wife traveled to few countries in the past 5 years, but all shorter than 6 months.
No update on the profile yet - just got the CoPR and Ready for Visa Email. I think there will be a update in the profile in few hours.

andrewwang618

Jun 25, 2019
Country of Residence - India
NOC - 2171
No of Applicants - 3
Travel History - I and my wife traveled to few countries in the past 5 years, but all shorter than 6 months.
No update on the profile yet - just got the CoPR in Email. I think there will be a update in the profile in few hours.
Thats great and thanks a lot for sharing. I guess they do send emails very late in local time. It is past midnight in Toronto now. And I have been following Immitracker very religiously and haven't seen any updates since AOR Apr 3. So good to know that it is still moving. I guess it could happen any second. Fingers crossed! BTW, did you call the IRCC call center or request GSM notes?

Sv15

Feb 20, 2019
Hi all,

I have query regarding the reference letters from employer...I have received ita on 17th April ..and submitted my documents as well ...one of my ex- employer has issued a NOC letter mentioning my relieving date 07 may as per their records but my actual last working day was 3 may and my joining date for next company was 04 may...so problem is that there is overlap of dates....could that be a problem in the pr process ...or is there anything I can do proactively for this ....

andrewwang618

Jun 25, 2019
Hi all,

I have query regarding the reference letters from employer...I have received ita on 17th April ..and submitted my documents as well ...one of my ex- employer has issued a NOC letter mentioning my relieving date 07 may as per their records but my actual last working day was 3 may and my joining date for next company was 04 may...so problem is that there is overlap of dates....could that be a problem in the pr process ...or is there anything I can do proactively for this ....
From what I understand, they only seem to care about month and year when you filled out your profile.

Jun 13, 2019
Thats great and thanks a lot for sharing. I guess they do send emails very late in local time. It is past midnight in Toronto now. And I have been following Immitracker very religiously and haven't seen any updates since AOR Apr 3. So good to know that it is still moving. I guess it could happen any second. Fingers crossed! BTW, did you call the IRCC call center or request GSM notes?
No I never tried to contact them. In fact I was not expecting the PPR before october 2019. So never took the pain to reach out to them.

dream_24

Dec 10, 2018
#QueryonPOF
I am April AOR and currently my application is in Eligibility and BG screening as per my last call with IRCC.
I have a query regarding POF. I am the PA and my husband transferred the funds as part payments over a period of two months post ITA
(Ps: There were no lumpsum payment but multiple transactions owing to total sum). I provided bank letter and three months account statement to prove the accessibility.
Now my concern is I didn't have average balance and neither did I provide any additional documentation to validate the source of funds. Off late I have noticed too many RR and ADR's for POF. Please could someone enlighten me on this. Do I need to raise a CSE and send some additional docs like my husband's account statement or just an LOE to explain the source?
PS: I skimmed through various posts in this forum but couldn't get through the appropriate details.
Kindly help as I fear this may lead to rejection.
TIA.