+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Char9

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone. Hope you are well. I came across this forum and thought I might share my timeline and observations that I made in my profile.

ITA: Mar 20
AoR: Apr 2
MEP: May 14
BIL: May 14
Biometrics Completed: May 18

Now I have observed my application status change between updated and submitted a couple of times since then but I am not sure if they are signs that I am close to my PPR. I have 2 dependents and the GCMS notes as on May 1 indicated that Criminality is in progress.

If anyone can share their insights as to when I can expect the golden email, I would be thankful.

I am in a bit of a spot as my company wants to send me abroad for a 3 month long assignment by the end of July. I'm afraid that I will not be able to submit my passport on time should I choose to go. If I refuse to go, my manager will deduce that I'm going to quit soon and it might impact my half yearly review next month.

Also should I submit travel documents for trip taken post AoR?

Any thoughts?

Priyank018

May 22, 2019
My biometrics was completed and updated on the website on 12th June. Any idea on current processing times for following steps?
Any other related timeline info/advise is welcome.

Thank you.

asankade85

Apr 29, 2019
My MEP and BIL updated on last week and now in the online profile under additional documents it says "we do not need any additional documents". does that means i will not get any document requests? can it change with the time ?

vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello everyone. Hope you are well. I came across this forum and thought I might share my timeline and observations that I made in my profile.

ITA: Mar 20
AoR: Apr 2
MEP: May 14
BIL: May 14
Biometrics Completed: May 18

Now I have observed my application status change between updated and submitted a couple of times since then but I am not sure if they are signs that I am close to my PPR. I have 2 dependents and the GCMS notes as on May 1 indicated that Criminality is in progress.

If anyone can share their insights as to when I can expect the golden email, I would be thankful.

I am in a bit of a spot as my company wants to send me abroad for a 3 month long assignment by the end of July. I'm afraid that I will not be able to submit my passport on time should I choose to go. If I refuse to go, my manager will deduce that I'm going to quit soon and it might impact my half yearly review next month.

Also should I submit travel documents for trip taken post AoR?

If you get PPR while abroad you can reply back to that PPR email explaining your situation and can submit your passport to local embassy. I have seen so many posts like that so should not be a problem IMO.

And I don't think so you need to submit any docs for trips after AOR, though I'm not sure.

XMannn

Mar 24, 2019
Hey guys,

Today I called CIC for my visa office. The agent told me that she can't tell me which visa office my application has been sent to. Has anyone had the same situation, or is it a new regulation that I'm not aware of?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I will just ask if there will be a problem with my application if I will be resigning with my present job. Thanks
You can resign anytime and that is not an issue. Your application is locked the day you file your application. However, if you did claim points for your current job, make sure that you inform IRCC that you no longer work here.