+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

vikcad

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Above mentioned trick should work or try 'Internet Explorer'...it works every morning first try for me. After that it can act in same way like other browsers, keep on redirecting to choose language page.
It happen with me every single time. I use chrome so I clear history twice or thrice then it will work.

Char9

Mar 20, 2019
Hello everyone. Hope you are well. I came across this forum and thought I might share my timeline and observations that I made in my profile.

ITA: Mar 20
AoR: Apr 2
MEP: May 14
BIL: May 14
Biometrics Completed: May 18

Now I have observed my application status change between updated and submitted a couple of times since then but I am not sure if they are signs that I am close to my PPR. I have 2 dependents and the GCMS notes as on May 1 indicated that Criminality is in progress.

If anyone can share their insights as to when I can expect the golden email, I would be thankful.

I am in a bit of a spot as my company wants to send me abroad for a 3 month long assignment by the end of July. I'm afraid that I will not be able to submit my passport on time should I choose to go. If I refuse to go, my manager will deduce that I'm going to quit soon and it might impact my half yearly review next month.

Also should I submit travel documents for trip taken post AoR?

amitsood

Jun 15, 2019
Aor - 1 April
Medical Passed - 15 May
Bil Request - 15 May
Biometrics done - 30 May
ghost update - 5 June
Visa Office - Ottawa

Please add me to the whatsapp group

Reactions: jugal123

jugal123

Apr 4, 2019
ITA : 20 March
AoR: 4 April
MEP: 14 May
1st Ghost update: 14 May
2nd Ghost update: 10 June
3rd Ghost update: 11 June
PPR: 13 June

FSW inland, NOC: 4012
That’s so super fast
Congrats
Mine AoR: 26 April
Can u please tell us what were t description under all headings ?