>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Teja1235

May 14, 2019
Hi,
Please add me to the group,
ITA: 17 April 2019
AOR: 29 April 2019
No Updates yet.

Question: During the time of my ITA and AOR I was unemployed and I represented the same in my application. Now I got a Job, Since getting a job doesn't reduce any score should I update that using webform or not?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey , my post request for joining the whatsapp group was deleted, was this because whatsapp group limit is full?
@legalfalcon can you help it out with this
Please add me to the group
Aor 1 april 2019
Hi,
Please add me to the group,
ITA: 17 April 2019
AOR: 29 April 2019
No Updates yet.

Question: During the time of my ITA and AOR I was unemployed and I represented the same in my application. Now I got a Job, Since getting a job doesn't reduce any score should I update that using webform or not?
Check you inbox

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello, April 2019 AOR members! A couple of us from the Dec 2018 AOR cohort researched and created a thread to help people understand the different post-AOR stages of the application. This is the thread for you if you don't understand why your application started out in IP2, or are confused by the meaning of terms such as MEP, IP1, IP2, ghost update, etc. These and many more questions have been addressed in the post!

Application Stages + What They Mean (MEP, IP1, IP2, Ghost Update...) - Version 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Please share it freely with anyone who might have similar questions.

Reactions: mbaleine

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, April 2019 AOR members! A couple of us from the Dec 2018 AOR cohort researched and created a thread to help people understand the different post-AOR stages of the application. This is the thread for you if you don't understand why your application started out in IP2, or are confused by the meaning of terms such as MEP, IP1, IP2, ghost update, etc. These and many more questions have been addressed in the post!

Application Stages + What They Mean (MEP, IP1, IP2, Ghost Update...) - Version 2019
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Please share it freely with anyone who might have similar questions.

You may share and carry on tracking the application based on the MyCIC status, calling it as IP1, IP2, etc. but the fact remains that it is just speculation.

Neither the change of status, nor the different status on MyCIC signify any correlation with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

It is an informative post, but the IP business just create more chaos than answering any questions or seeing how far in the processing an application is.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Indeed, people want to know what the changes on their EE profile mean and they are going to want to make sense of the updates they see on there, so it's best that all of these terms are explained somewhere to the best of our understanding. There is plentiful empirical evidence pointing to the sequence of events explained in that thread, so there's no point in discrediting it. And I am confident it does not "create chaos" - people will have anxiety about their application process anyway, and more information is better than less for those who choose to know.

Having said that, the thread makes no assertions as to what may be going on with the application back at IRCC, i.e., we are not saying that a "real IP2" means that eligibility has been met and that criminality has been passed - it likely does mean that - but we are not putting that down on paper because, yes, that would be "speculating". We are not presenting any correlation to actual application stages behind the scenes.

I find that other tools such as GCMS notes may help some people but the fact that they arrive 30-60 days after being ordered limits their usefulness. They are undoubtedly necessary in certain cases to find out the exact reason why an application has been delayed, but they should be used in conjunction with keeping a watchful eye on your EE profile for any changes as well as calls with IRCC for status updates. GCMS notes should not completely replace these other methods of knowing what might be happening with your application, especially because the notes are way out of date on arrival. And then there's the issue of privacy when it comes to ordering GCMS notes via third parties from outside of Canada. To each his own.

We all appreciate greatly the work you do around here helping countless people, so, thank you.

You may share and carry on tracking the application based on the MyCIC status, calling it as IP1, IP2, etc. but the fact remains that it is just speculation.

Neither the change of status, nor the different status on MyCIC signify any correlation with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

It is an informative post, but the IP business just create more chaos than answering any questions or seeing how far in the processing an application is.

Last edited: