Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
05-17-2019
AOR 4th April... No update since MEP/BIL ...No ADR also... Any one with similar timeline?
Yes. Exact same AOR. Got a Ghost Update today.

aj4pals

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
I applied for my GCMS notes on October 14th and I received the following from GetGcms today -
We have received a communication from IRCC wherein they have informed that in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution. See section 9(1)(a) of the Access to Information Act.
Man... they take so much time for the notes too.

SHREEYA

Jul 26, 2019
Hey Guys,

I got an RPRF request today for
AOR- 20th April 2019

Should we consider that our file has been approved( Eligibility met ) as 2 days back it was under review by an officer. Also how much time more it will take if we pay today itself? Anyone who has gone through the same case. Pls reply.
Thanksbin advance.

CALiftThings

Oct 25, 2019
Hello everyone! Received a ghost update on 10/21 as well as an email for additional documents from the local embassy. They are asking for the documents that I submitted in order to obtain my police clearance. I sent it to them within a couple of hours. My husband and I think it could be because our police certificates are only valid until January 2020 because we applied very early this year for them. Regardless, we plan on getting new ones today so that they are ready in case IRCC asks for them.

No updates since then! AOR April 16.

Hoping this is a sign of good news.

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone! Received a ghost update on 10/21 as well as an email for additional documents from the local embassy. They are asking for the documents that I submitted in order to obtain my police clearance. I sent it to them within a couple of hours. My husband and I think it could be because our police certificates are only valid until January 2020 because we applied very early this year for them. Regardless, we plan on getting new ones today so that they are ready in case IRCC asks for them.

No updates since then! AOR April 16.

Hoping this is a sign of good news.
When was you police certificate issued ??

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
On immitracker seems that April aplicants are getting PPR more than anybody this week.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Guys - need some info please:

Logged into my account a couple of minutes ago and current status said : Application Status updated.
Logged in again and it changed to : Submitted.

is this a sign? AOR : April 27, 2019.

Thanks,
Looks like your PPR is ready :)

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hey Guys,

I got an RPRF request today for
AOR- 20th April 2019

Should we consider that our file has been approved( Eligibility met ) as 2 days back it was under review by an officer. Also how much time more it will take if we pay today itself? Anyone who has gone through the same case. Pls reply.
Thanksbin advance.
Can’t assume but safe to say there has been movement in your file. Best case may be next week. But take it with a grain of salt.