23-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-11-2019
Hi all,

Happy Sunday, how long did it take for your GCMS notes to arrive? It's been 17 days since I've ordered.

Many thanks
You need to wait 35 days but it should come before, the first one I ordered I got on the 24th day

Imagineer

Oct 4, 2019
Hello everyone.

I have an AOR of 28 April and ever since we were done with biometrics and medicals early in June, the status read background check is ongoing and eligibility check is ongoing. There was no ghost updates or emails from ircc yet. Any idea what we should do ?

kmuhammadsaad

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
AOR 29 APRIL
MEDICAL 10 june biometrics 12 June
One gu few days aftr biometrics.
Nothing since then and my employers have not been contacted by cic for any verification.
Really worried about my file processing. 9 days left for 6 month mark.
Usually in that reply they just update your CIC account on Biometrics done date. I wonder if it was an actual GU?

kmuhammadsaad

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello everyone.

I have an AOR of 28 April and ever since we were done with biometrics and medicals early in June, the status read background check is ongoing and eligibility check is ongoing. There was no ghost updates or emails from ircc yet. Any idea what we should do ?
Email Ralph once your Six month period is over. Its the quickest way to get a status check

Reactions: Imagineer

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hello everyone.

All you can do is keep waiting. Most timelines go past 6 months now. You'll likely get ur ppr before the 28th of November.

Reactions: Imagineer

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
It made my bg status changed from "we we'll send you a msg when we start bg check to we are processing, we will send a msg if we need more info"
General changes observed for BGC with interpretations :

1. BGC Status Change ("We are Processing Your Background" to "Your Application is in Progress") - Eligibility is marked as Met/Recommended Pass
2. BGC Status Change ("Your application is in Progress" to "We are Processing Your Background") - Application is approved and PPR will follow soon

However there is no rule for such changes. So patience is the key. Best luck!!

Aysh98

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
General changes observed for BGC with interpretations :

1. BGC Status Change ("We are Processing Your Background" to "Your Application is in Progress") - Eligibility is marked as Met/Recommended Pass
2. BGC Status Change ("Your application is in Progress" to "We are Processing Your Background") - Application is approved and PPR will follow soon

However there is no rule for such changes. So patience is the key. Best luck!!
Mine is we are processing your application for last three months

Ziyad

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

My AOR is April 29 and I received a message on my online account a couple of days back where it said that my application has been updated but then went back to submitted after I opened the message.
From people who receive such updates, can this be considered as progress?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hello everyone,

My AOR is April 29 and I received a message on my online account a couple of days back where it said that my application has been updated but then went back to submitted after I opened the message.
From people who receive such updates, can this be considered as progress?
Sounds like your application has been approved and you are getting ppr this week. Probably this night/tomorrow morning.

Did you get any e-mail about an update in your account after MEP/BIL? or any other updates before this recent one?

Ziyad

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like your application has been approved and you are getting ppr this week. Probably this night/tomorrow morning.

Did you get any e-mail about an update in your account after MEP/BIL? or any other updates before this recent one?
thank you for the reply. I hope the update was a positive one.

Yes I received an update for the biometrics update in June or July. I can’t remember that one now

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
any estimate as to what percentage of april people might have gotten PPR by now?

What do you guys think the average processing time is these days? It surely doesn't seem like 6 months as it states on the cic website about 80% application processing times being within 6 months.