+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Feb 22, 2018
Edmonton
Helped my wife apply at the end of April 2018. She recieved copr about a month ago. I'm now in Thailand with her helping her pack. Our flight is tonight back to Canada. Any advice on the landing process?

Hope everyone else has good luck and your applications go through.

Nancy333

Nov 6, 2018
Mentally sick now
Hi Zainab,
I wasn’t able to link our application to the online account till today... after linking it today, I found that there are currently reviewing our eligibility... does it show the same thing on your application? I’m asking because it appears that me and u have the same timeline...

Zainb Ali

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi Zainab,
I wasn’t able to link our application to the online account till today... after linking it today, I found that there are currently reviewing our eligibility... does it show the same thing on your application? I’m asking because it appears that me and u have the same timeline...
Yes same we r reviewing ur eligibility

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Hey Guys, I am new here!! Ill just update my Application status here, and will keep updating regularly!

-Application received by CIC on 12th April 2018

-Sponser Approves on 31st May 2018

-Medical requested 1st June 2018

-Application transferred to LVO on 5th July 2018

-LVO started processing application on 13th July 2018

-Received Pre-Arrival Service Email on 8th Feb 2019.

-Status change on ECAS from ‘In Process’ to ‘Decision Made’ on about 22nd Feb 2019.

I have applied through a consultancy so I do not have access to any thing other than ECAS. I noticed the status change while my regular CIC online sevices check, and there has been no email sent to the consultancy about it yet. Even in the notes theres no mention of Decision Made yet, the last thing in the notes was about them starting the application process on 13th July 2018. However it is the first time I saw the status change from In Process to DM!

It hs now been about a week and few days since the status change.

Anyone in the same boat? I heard people usually get PPR as soon as Decision has been Made. This is worrying me. They didnt ask for any Interview or any additional documents.

If anyone can shed some light on my process that would be great.

Eitherway i will be keeping everyone poated here about my application. I know it is a long and stressful process!

Hope everyone get their PPR asap!!!

Amelbent

Dec 28, 2018
Hey Guys, I am new here!! Ill just update my Application status here, and will keep updating regularly!

-Status change on ECAS from ‘In Process’ to ‘Decision Made’ on about 22nd Feb 2019.

I have applied through a consultancy so I do not have access to any thing other than ECAS. I noticed the status change while my regular CIC online sevices check, and there has been no email sent to the consultancy about it yet. Even in the notes theres no mention of Decision Made yet, the last thing in the notes was about them starting the application process on 13th July 2018. However it is the first time I saw the status change from In Process to DM!

Anyone in the same boat? I heard people usually get PPR as soon as Decision has been Made. This is worrying me. They didnt ask for any Interview or any additional documents.

Eitherway i will be keeping everyone poated here about my application. I know it is a long and stressful process!

Thanks a lot

Reactions: Mano Ahmed

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019

A little update on my previous msg..

I managed to get my brother in law call CIC hotline from Canada to hear what the automated answering machine would say against my application number and this is what he heard :

- The application status: Reviewing background check.

- Application was received April 12th 2018

- Do not need additional documents.

- Passed medical exam.

- Do not need fingerprints.

- Will contact once processing is complete.

So this is what the CIC hotline says that they are reviewing background check but ECAS shows Decision Made.... anyone knows whats going on?

For anyone who has no access to link their online application could somehow get someone the know in Canada to Call the hotline number 1 888 242 2100 then press 1, 1, 2, 3 for options.

That’s an automated system you can hear any update on your application all you need is your application number!!

Let me know if anyone called the hotline and found it helpful!