+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

shirleyfeng1985

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hi. New update on my profile
How long does the background check takes?
Anyone with same timeline??
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I’m a May applicant and my bcg started before my sponsor got email stating my file will stay in CPC-M. It may happen to you as well.

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I’m a May applicant and my bcg started before my sponsor got email stating my file will stay in CPC-M. It may happen to you as well.
im April applicant and my paper already transferred to LVO July 12, 2018 ans in PA side BGC still not started maybe your talking the BGC for SA?

shirleyfeng1985

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
im April applicant and my paper already transferred to LVO July 12, 2018 ans in PA side BGC still not started maybe your talking the BGC for SA?
My BGC status on GCKey is “we are processing your BGC”. Not my sponsor’s background. I’m sure it is not for SA.

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Same here. I didnt get any email that they have transferred my wife's application to the VO but they have started the background check so does that mean the file will stay in CPC-M? If this is the case then this will be good; the application will be processed faster...

shirleyfeng1985

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Same here. I didnt get any email that they have transferred my wife's application to the VO but they have started the background check so does that mean the file will stay in CPC-M? If this is the case then this will be good; the application will be processed faster...
If your file stays in CPC-M, sponsor will get a notification email. Hope you will receive it soon!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
I just got an email and it says they have transferred the file to New Delhi VO.....
That is good news. May I know your timeline ?