****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ankul

Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello everyone, thank you for your replies.

I still have a couple of questions in the form .
1) either of you visited each other during your relationship. Here relationship is starting from marriage or the day we first met. ??
Also do we list trips we took to meet each other within India or those that have entry exit stamps on passport ??

2) My wife does not have a birth certificate, so can we submit an affidavit and school leaving certificate instead of birth certificate ??

Thanks,
Ankul

Batuhan1988

Mar 12, 2017
Hello everyone, thank you for your replies.

I still have a couple of questions in the form .
1) either of you visited each other during your relationship. Here relationship is starting from marriage or the day we first met. ??
Also do we list trips we took to meet each other within India or those that have entry exit stamps on passport ??

2) My wife does not have a birth certificate, so can we submit an affidavit and school leaving certificate instead of birth certificate ??

Thanks,
Ankul
Relationship starts with the date you met. I think the point for the trips is one lives in Canada and the other lives in India and sponsor goes to visit the spouse. That's what they are looking for. Also what do you mean by trips within India?

As far as I read from this forum, in India they don't give birth certificate or was it national ID I don't remember exactly so search in this forum and find out how other people did. Probably you need to put something similar to birth certificate and even if you don't have it you write letter of explanation saying that my country doesn't issue this document or any similar document like this. and you are done but first search in this forum and find out.

Batuhan1988

Mar 12, 2017
similar situation with me..no file transfer email or background processing yet..
I am May 3 applicant and mine is at background check process, yours should be at background check too. Well we got pre-arrival service today. I think background check starts after AOR2 and you have medical report received. BG check should be ongoing because it might take a while.

Reactions: Ayat

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am May 3 applicant and mine is at background check process, yours should be at background check too. Well we got pre-arrival service today. I think background check starts after AOR2 and you have medical report received. BG check should be ongoing because it might take a while.
yeah..i hope so.. :)

Ayat

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR Received.
12-04-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
23-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2018
What is your Visa Office?

Big congrats to those who got their apps approved already! Were you guys all processed in Mississauga?

kdexter81

Jul 13, 2018
What is your Visa Office?

Big congrats to those who got their apps approved already! Were you guys all processed in Mississauga?
Hi there! Do you know, How long it would take for them to give a file transfer email? Because it’s been a month since medical passed and got an SA but no file transfer yet.

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
I logged in to GC Key and saw that they started background check. Does that mean they have sent the file to the VO?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks :) Yes, it changed today (I can say this with certainty as I check GC Key once a day everyday). I dont see anything on ECAS. I am assuming they have sent my wife's file to New Delhi VO?
very likely!!