+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Can I ask what was missing. I sent my wife's sponsorship application last week.
In the additional family info we didn’t put his father address as he is deceased apparently you can’t put n/a you have to put he last know and we didn’t have enough additional relationship info so I had to send more letters from family

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
First time we applied it was received dec 29/17 was returned feb 16/18 sent it back in apr 26 hoping to hear something in the next 2 wks

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

Just a quick question regarding the visitor visa.

Would it be easy to get the visitor visa for my spouse after we have received the AOR1 or AOR2 rather than just applying for visitor visa straight away?

Also, i am not sure what is the current processing time for the outland. The CIC website always shows below 12 months.

Your feedback would really help, i was thinking to apply for visitor once applying outland spousal sponsorship.

Cheers!!!

sjtemp

Jan 19, 2018
Hi,

If anyone could help me out clarifying the following question, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am sponsoring my wife and I am also her representative for the application. My sponsorship has already been approved but her file has not been transferred yet.

There is a possibility for me to take on a new job in a different province. Do I just update my address in that case, or do I have to update my job information too? And how do I convey these details too CIC? Does this have any effect on the application?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hi,

If anyone could help me out clarifying the following question, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am sponsoring my wife and I am also her representative for the application. My sponsorship has already been approved but her file has not been transferred yet.

There is a possibility for me to take on a new job in a different province. Do I just update my address in that case, or do I have to update my job information too? And how do I convey these details too CIC? Does this have any effect on the application?
I believe you can just update your address, your job isn't as important in the process any more.

Reactions: sjtemp

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,

You will need to update the address if you move, nothing else

Reactions: sjtemp

Ayat

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR Received.
12-04-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
23-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2018
Hi Friends,

Just a quick question regarding the visitor visa.

Would it be easy to get the visitor visa for my spouse after we have received the AOR1 or AOR2 rather than just applying for visitor visa straight away?

Also, i am not sure what is the current processing time for the outland. The CIC website always shows below 12 months.

Your feedback would really help, i was thinking to apply for visitor once applying outland spousal sponsorship.

Cheers!!!
We tried 3 times, refused, the most recent after submitting spousal sponsorship. I am a Canadian citizen with a newborn child, just born very recently. In spite of getting a doctor's letter and MP letter requesting my husband to be here to help me, they still refused my husband's visa. They don't care if a new mother goes into postpartum depression and commits suicide, they won't give a visa. Thankfully not the case for me but that's how heartless they are. Wish you the best anyway, make sure you do everything possible to show the applicant will go back. Btw we haven't got our AOR1 yet so dunno if that makes a difference.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
We tried 3 times, refused, the most recent after submitting spousal sponsorship. I am a Canadian citizen with a newborn child, just born very recently. In spite of getting a doctor's letter and MP letter requesting my husband to be here to help me, they still refused my husband's visa. They don't care if a new mother goes into postpartum depression and commits suicide, they won't give a visa. Thankfully not the case for me but that's how heartless they are. Wish you the best anyway, make sure you do everything possible to show the applicant will go back. Btw we haven't got our AOR1 yet so dunno if that makes a difference.
Thanks for the reply and sorry to hear that part.
i would probably apply after receiving the AOR1 or AOR2. lets see how it goes.

Ayat

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR Received.
12-04-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
23-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2018
What is the CIC contact number? Was received April 12 but not AOR1 yet.