+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone. On ecas it changed to DM today. Does anyone know how long it is till you get PPR? We're a family of 5 who will move to Canada and just over a month til the medical runs out, aaaahhhh! Feeling so nervous!
Congratulations and we are same boat. My ecas changed to DM this afternoon and when i click on it i found that they sent me message since yesterday 25.04.2019. I received email today today PPR. I can’t wait for Monday to submit my passport. Thank God the stress is over from London Visa Office. Am sooooo excited and pray for everyone here best of luck.

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Congratulations and we are same boat. My ecas changed to DM this afternoon and when i click on it i found that they sent me message since yesterday 25.04.2019. I received email today today PPR. I can’t wait for Monday to submit my passport. Thank God the stress is over from London Visa Office. Am sooooo excited and pray for everyone here best of luck.
Terrific news! Congrats! I'm hoping all of us will have PPR soon!

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Btw, the message you saw was in ecas or gckey? Was it for PPR?

Reactions: Best4best
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks! I hope it's congrats, b/c our case is so complicated. I'll keep y'all posted![/QUO
Congratulations, your wait will soon be over,

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Finally, PPR! Been trying to get my husband to my country since 2012. Really can't believe it. Now we have so much to do in so little time. Moving a whole family. But just so excited. I wish all the best to all of you. If you have received pre-arrival and haven't received a fairness procedure letter, then it's a really, really good sign. Hoping you all get ppr soon!

Last edited:

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
My ecas shows DM on 26.04.2019 but PPR letter received date 25.04.2019. Am submitting my passport on Monday morning definitely.
Am so happy to be honest and it’s worth waiting. Am April 20th 2018 applicant.
Have your received your pp back yet? How many days did it take from when you sent it in? I want to see my husband's pp before I book flights for a whole family. :)