+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello group !
I’m April 13 applicant, the last news that I had from IRCC is to provide extra documentation that was my PCC on January 25 ( I’m from a country that IRCC needs to provide a letter to my government to start my background check) long history short, finally on April 15 the embassy of Canada in Mexico send my background check to IRCC yeppp almost 80 days.... so in your experience how long takes IRCC TO acknowledge of receipt a extra information that was required.?
Thanks so much for the input :)

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I will answer my own post !! lol Just now (April 26) got a letter of immigration saying that my sponsor met the requirements to sponsor me, so I guess that is SA, and in the same email is a letter for me saying “ is being determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent Residency as a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada......... so what’s next ? Thanks for the help

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Is this AIP ????

Dear Xxxxxxxxxxx
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

“”””It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements””””

missjang

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Is this AIP ????

Dear Xxxxxxxxxxx
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

“”””It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements””””
Yes that’s AIP!
Congrats!!!

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
When did you call ircc?
I tried to reach them yesterday but they are unable to connect...i have a right to know update my statue.... it’s over 12months processing time.
I called last week. Yes you have the right to know your update status, but still they just give you the information that you can see on your account online.

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I got Decision Made in ECAS in both sides... late Friday and in the morning I got SA and AIP, does anyone knows how long takes to IRCC contact you for landing ? I’m in Toronto:)

Thanks for the info

Jo1234

Nov 5, 2018
I will answer my own post !! lol Just now (April 26) got a letter of immigration saying that my sponsor met the requirements to sponsor me, so I guess that is SA, and in the same email is a letter for me saying “ is being determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent Residency as a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada......... so what’s next ? Thanks for the help
Hello Adrian! Which office signed the letter? Is it the Montreal Hub ? You can find it at the bottom of the letter. Thanks and congratulations!

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello Adrian! Which office signed the letter? Is it the Montreal Hub ? You can find it at the bottom of the letter. Thanks and congratulations!
Hey jo is Vancouver hub ! I got everything at once the 26 of April arround noon I got SA and AIP and at night DM in ECAS on both sides. Now only waiting for DM letter or landing interview at Etobicoke :)

Reactions: missjang

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Hi everyone !
I’m finally over with this waiting game! Goodluck to the rest of us
Timeline ( common-law partner application)

Application sent April 11
AOR received May 1
Application linked June 8
Medical request September 28
Medical passed October 10
Background check in process December 19
AIP/SA January 28
Landing interview email March 25
Landed in Vancouver April 25
Total time processing is 12 months 14 days.

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
Hi everyone !
I’m finally over with this waiting game! Goodluck to the rest of us
Timeline ( common-law partner application)

Application sent April 11
AOR received May 1
Application linked June 8
Medical request September 28
Medical passed October 10
Background check in process December 19
AIP/SA January 28
Landing interview email March 25
Landed in Vancouver April 25
Total time processing is 12 months 14 days.
Congrats! Well deserved!

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
May 9th Applicant, got nothing after Medical Request on Oct 4th...No AIP, DM, SA nothing...Is there anybody in the same boat? Still stuck in Criminality Check last I checked a month ago.....just 8 days left for 12 months....

cosmicL

May 25, 2018
May 9th Applicant, got nothing after Medical Request on Oct 4th...No AIP, DM, SA nothing...Is there anybody in the same boat? Still stuck in Criminality Check last I checked a month ago.....just 8 days left for 12 months....
April 23 applicant, same here: no news after passing medical in the beggining of October

jojo2969

Jun 21, 2016
Oakville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-03-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
07-11-2018
April 23 applicant, same here: no news after passing medical in the beggining of October
What’s your processing office? Did you contact CIC since you have passed the 12 month processing time?