+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
It just exceeded the normal processing time and no updates...
Got SA and DM on sponsor’s side but no AIP and DM on my side so far..
I don’t know what the heck is going on and why there’re no updates.
I’m so frustrated with waiting and delays :(
Just hope we all get updates very soon.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
As I told you guys, forget it. We're unlucky people, nothing we can do except waiting. To be honest, I want my application will be failed very very very shortly. I don't want to wait anymore, wasting my time here. Getting back to my home country and we'll start a business with supporting from my family, my wife also agreed with me about that.
It is so frustrating, yet Canada pride it self as welcoming all . They are simply wasting everyone time.For me it doesn't make sense to hold an application for long time all in the name of background checking without giving timely communication as if everyone is criminal

Reactions: Nav29 and Mahmoud_1

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
I just called IRCC and they said my file was transferred to the Etobicoke at the end of March.
And the call centre representative said it take 6-8 months to process my PR application , can it take 6-8 months extra tho...? It’s been more than 12 months... That can't take 6-8 months extra I think...
That doesn't make any sense...
I just hope the representative misinformed me about that.

Last edited:

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
I just called IRCC and they said my file was transferred to the Etobicoke at the end of March.
And the call centre representative said it take 6-8 months to process my PR application , can it take 6-8 months extra tho...? It’s been more than 12 months... That can't take 6-8 months extra I think...
When my application took over 12 months I called them and was told not to call for another 6 month cuz they wont be able to tell me anything new. Got DM 2 weeks after that call.

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
When my application took over 12 months I called them and was told not to call for another 6 month cuz they wont be able to tell me anything new. Got DM 2 weeks after that call.
So, do they basically misinform people or intentionally tell people not to call them????

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
So, do they basically misinform people or intentionally tell people not to call them????
I think intentionally. I ordered GCMS notes 3 times during my pr process and agent told me that I shouldn't be ordering it so often and not call them so often (I would call once a month because I got AIP and SA and got DM only 4 months after so was worried). Agent was super rude and said not to call them for another 6 month because he doesn't see a reason why I would call them

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
I think intentionally. I ordered GCMS notes 3 times during my pr process and agent told me that I shouldn't be ordering it so often and not call them so often (I would call once a month because I got AIP and SA and got DM only 4 months after so was worried). Agent was super rude and said not to call them for another 6 month because he doesn't see a reason why I would call them
Wow, they were extremely rude...
You have rights to inquire about your case as many as you want.
They can’t tell you what to do like that...
So you think they basically intend to say something negatively?

mashulia_26

Apr 6, 2018
Wow, they were extremely rude...
You have rights to inquire about your case as many as you want.
They can’t tell you what to do like that...
So you think they basically intend to say something negatively?
Of course not everyone but some individuals. And when you get someone extremely rude like this you don't wanna call anymore. But my point is that these agents don't know anything and everyone is telling you different things.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Of course not everyone but some individuals. And when you get someone extremely rude like this you don't wanna call anymore. But my point is that these agents don't know anything and everyone is telling you different things.
I once called and found a rude agent. I hanged up the phone then and there lol

Kimmie1234

Feb 6, 2019
Didnt you ask what kind of processing they are doing?
That does not any make sense....

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Yeah I guess so.
Some agents are making people feel optimistic first then pessimistic after.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
If your file has been transferred for further assessment it depends on your circumstances and this always bring additional delays especially at etobicoke it could take between 6months to18months