+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lee_p

Jan 13, 2019
For ppl who have interviews at Etobicoke please go before the time they set for you because its a first come first serve ticket system. So the sooner you go the faster you get out, and if you get a D ticket congratulations and if you get a A ticket you may of to go through a Interrogative interview. I was landed yesterday and i’m a march 15 applicant. Lol right on the 12 month they said it would take so dont worry too much i got like 3 letters in one week

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
For ppl who have interviews at Etobicoke please go before the time they set for you because its a first come first serve ticket system. So the sooner you go the faster you get out, and if you get a D ticket congratulations and if you get a A ticket you may of to go through a Interrogative interview. I was landed yesterday and i’m a march 15 applicant. Lol right on the 12 month they said it would take so dont worry too much i got like 3 letters in one week
but before that, did you receive any messages like review eligibility, etc.? I have 24 days more, but I do not receive anything since the last december

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
36 days left till Estimated completion date, but no updates yet.

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

And agent said they're still processing my criminality check and spouse eligibility check.
Now I know that I passed the security check in late January or so.
But why does Criminality check take too long?
Who conduct criminality check and why does it take too long like this?
Does anybody know how things work?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015

Review of eligibility : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

And agent said they're still processing my criminality check and spouse eligibility check.
Did you get AIP or sa?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I’m exactly in the same stage as you. This is really frustrating and unfair on part of IRCC. :(

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's frustrating as hell.
Any good news?
Just now I called them. Agent told me ‘oh I don’t know why it’s taking time for you, normally should have gotten AIP or SA by now’.

Today I’m really annoyed

Kimmie1234

Feb 6, 2019
Just now I called them. Agent told me ‘oh I don’t know why it’s taking time for you, normally should have gotten AIP or SA by now’.

Today I’m really annoyed

I totally feel for you. I am April 20th applicant. I also met my lawyer in this afternoon. as he said he is also aware of my pr processing. Because the most of his April clients get a PR less than 12months. but I have another one month to wait... I won't be too stress out till April 20th.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I totally feel for you. I am April 20th applicant. I also met my lawyer in this afternoon. as he said he is also aware of my pr processing. Because the most of his April clients get a PR less than 12months. but I have another one month to wait... I won't be too stress out till April 20th.
Did you receive AIP or SA?

Harman12

Sep 18, 2018
Hi i am April 12 Applicant got my AIP and SA on Jan 25 but they asked me additional document ( Indian police clearance) I submit it on 25 feb after that I heard nothing after that. Does anyone know how long they take to proceed the police clearance