+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cole1

May 28, 2018
Woohoo! I just received my landing meeting invitation letter. It's for March 7 at the Calgary office. There was no update in the MyCIC account and I never received the letter that some others got saying "you will be hearing from the office in x city"

Reactions: melito

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Woohoo! I just received my landing meeting invitation letter. It's for March 7 at the Calgary office. There was no update in the MyCIC account and I never received the letter that some others got saying "you will be hearing from the office in x city"
I said that today, Calgary is pretty fast. lol
Congrats!!!

Feb 4, 2019
April-23 applicant
SA and AIP on jan-29
DM on both sides JAN-30
Landing interview letter from IRCC etobicoke - FEB-19
Interview schedule - feb-26

Any idea what are they going to ask and how long it takes for the interview ?
I have mine on the 26th too at the same office! What time is yours?

Feb 4, 2019
? QUESTION ?

I have received AIP & SA on Feb 1st, 2019. I have not heard anything from Etobicoke Office for my landing notice.

Anyone has any idea when will I be able to receive it ?

FOR PEOPLE WHO RECEIVED LANDING NOTICE FROM ETOBICOKE OFFICE:

How long did you wait for it ?

Also, when I call IRCC, the automatic update told me that "they are still processing my background check". But I already received AIP and SA, as well as DM on ECAS on the second day.

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED !!!!!
Hey! My husband and I received the letter on the 18th, our interview is on the 26th at the etobicoke office. We received DM on ecas - Jan 29, Feb 1 - SA and Feb 4 - AIP, Feb 15 - DM letter :)

Good luck and hope that time line helps

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hi guys need help, I am may 9th Applicant still stuck in Background checks. I got a job in Oct and asked my representative to update my Status so we again filled Schedule A and updated in November. My representative said they uploaded the form through web form. Is that how we do it? Do we get some sort of confirmation if we update or upload something. May 9th Inland applicant Mississauga.

Jjrr1616

May 21, 2018
i did not get any landing notice after DM , SA and AIP i got landing interview directly
Background still in process i think not updated yet
It seems like some people get a letter stating they'll be contacted by the local CIC office while others are directly getting an interview letter with date and time. Wonder why there are discrepancies in the process

Sharma0389

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I need help my file received 25 may 2018 after he sand me madical 15 oct 2018 madical pass after he sand me 15 feb 2019 spouse approval after 20 feb2019 he sand me massage my file transfer mississuga office to etobicoke for further assessment may be contact your for an interview or seek additional information or clarification that office will make a final decision

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Application Sent: April 15
Application Received : April 18
Medical Requested : October 5
Medical Passed : October 12
Started Processing Application: Dec 19
Phone Call from CIC : February 20
DM / AIP : February 20
Landing Interview Letter : Pending