+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
We've got an Email it said,
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

It seemed the sponsor past......

And I logged in on my account, it shows AIP letter and Pre-arrival letter.
what is pre arrival letter?
i only got DM and SA ANDAIP

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
what is pre arrival letter?
i only got DM and SA ANDAIP
Pre-Arrival letter is nothing important:) For out-land applicants, could be means something. For us, no.

Here the info:

Hello, We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada. Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with: • Living and working in Canada; • Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada, including language training; and • Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities. If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: canada.ca/pre-arrival-services.

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Pre-Arrival letter is nothing important:) For out-land applicants, could be means something. For us, no.

Here the info:

Hello, We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada. Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers offer free information to help you with: • Living and working in Canada; • Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada, including language training; and • Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities. If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: canada.ca/pre-arrival-services.
oh okay thank you !

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Apparently I was sent correspondence Feb 1st regarding the decision made on sponsor. still no email. Ughhh the waiting lol

Ecas for sponsor says Dm
Ecas for applicant, in process

ashishg1

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, I just signed up to update this thread that i just received Sponsor Approval like an hour ago. ecas still says Application received but i assume thats just update delay. Heres the timeline... based on other replies its very much in sequence. Application was sent to Mississauga.

April 23 2018 - Application sent
May 24 2018 - AOR received, application linked
Nov 07 2018 - Medical passed
Jan 25 2019- Background check changed to processing

Reactions: melito

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Thank you. I have a friend who got the DM on Jan 2, she hasn't got the landing interview yet. Her case is April 18th.
My application still nothing. We started processing on Dec 18 and nothing more. Your bg was NA until Jan 25? For me, it's We're processing your bg check since Dec 18.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hello, I just signed up to update this thread that i just received Sponsor Approval like an hour ago. ecas still says Application received but i assume thats just update delay. Heres the timeline... based on other replies its very much in sequence. Application was sent to Mississauga.

April 23 2018 - Application sent
May 24 2018 - AOR received, application linked
Nov 07 2018 - Medical passed
Jan 25 2019- Background check changed to processing
Have you logged in on GCKEY? your AIP should be in there.

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
urs will come soon 2. Ours said started processing on Dec 19. And our app isn’t exactly a clear cut simple one. With my issues and also hubby being out of status and dealing with CBSA for the last 10 months lol. Urs is coming!
Hello anyone! Need some help CIC wrote my husband a letter today for passport request but his passport is expired and is with the CBSA we contacted the CBSA but they daithey cannot give us the expired passport unless my husband has landed or CIC REQUEST IT and CIC give us a dead line to get the updated passport what do we do

ashishg1

Feb 5, 2019
hello, my wife just got AIP. but she is currently visiting india. she has work permit and visa. im reading this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/inland-app-got-my-owp-but-no-aip-yet-can-i-travel-outside-of-canada.310693 and now fairly scared. is there any issue with her being out of country. I understand that thread is more about denial of entry but with valid visa there shouldnt be a problem correct? Also she has been living in canada for past 4 years just visiting for 2 weeks. I mean we did travel recently too however i never saw that thread lol

Last edited:

Katerina9

Nov 9, 2018
My daughter and me, we landed yesterday at Etobicoke’s office. The whole thing was 5 minutes on the window signing the landed papers. One hour waiting time though.
Apr 13 applicant
AOR May 05
Medical request Sep 25
Medical done Oct 08
BCG started processing Jan 05
Eligibility passed both sides Jan 11
Interview letter Jan 25
Landed Feb 05
USA country of origin
Good luck to everybody!