+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Fopogi26

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
I have a question. If their doing the BGC are they gonna confirm if the sponsor still working? Or do I need to update the cic about my husband new job?thanks

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I have a question. If their doing the BGC are they gonna confirm if the sponsor still working? Or do I need to update the cic about my husband new job?thanks
The BGC is only for the PA's country of origin OR where they lived for more than 6 months. I would send a webform just incase about your husbands offer letter just incase. Better to be safe than sorry.

fjmeer

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Guys how long does background check last? My wife is British and lived in Bahrain. I already submitted the police check upfront as part of the new application effective April 2018. How long will her background check last? Subsequently, how long does it take for my sponsor approval?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Guys how long does background check last? My wife is British and lived in Bahrain. I already submitted the police check upfront as part of the new application effective April 2018. How long will her background check last? Subsequently, how long does it take for my sponsor approval?
I think this answer has been answered. If you are within the 12 month mark, be patient.

Harman12

Sep 18, 2018
I believe it will stay that way for the duration of the process. Will only change to Decision Made when a final decision has been made.
Okay but I saw some threads from Sunday they saw that there is a new update it has been changed to “ we start processing your application “ on December 19

Last edited:

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Okay but I saw some threads from Sunday they saw that there is a new update it has been changed to “ we start processing your application “ on December 19
I believe they are talking about after you click on the "In Process", the details that follow on ECAS on the next page is what changes.

Harman12

Sep 18, 2018
I believe they are talking about after you click on the "In Process", the details that follow on ECAS on the next page is what changes.
Yeah! But on my ECAS its showing medical results have been received. There is no new update regarding application process on December 19

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
When i click on “In Process’’ there no new update regarding the Application process
Maybe it's holiday, please check again on next business days. Also each application is different so there's always a delay between timeline of each one.

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello I am April 23rd applicant
I have passed my medical and i just received fingerprint request
my ECAS updated as application received December/18

anyone has any idea what will be after that and is this a good sign that they have requested my finger prints ?