Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Anyone who got approved for OWP applied with upfront medical to have restrictions removed?

Mischa90

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
You mean apply a job? I think we can send out the CVs:)

And the actual document should be arrived either on this Friday or Monday. Then go to local Service Canada Centre to apply Social Insurance Number (SIN):)

For us, the next step will be medical exam, then background check:)
Thanks!
About the background check... I have sent a police certificate from my home country after 6 weeks of applying and now i'm waiting for another one from a different country. Do you think I can attach it somehow to my application or should I send it via mail or just wait until they ask for it?

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Thanks!
About the background check... I have sent a police certificate from my home country after 6 weeks of applying and now i'm waiting for another one from a different country. Do you think I can attach it somehow to my application or should I send it via mail or just wait until they ask for it?
Scan a copy and upload it by IRCC WEB form, if they need an original copy, they will ask, if not, you will be fine:)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Last edited:

Pookiie

Jun 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
I know a person did upfront medical exam but restrictions.
I did upfront medical to have healthcare restrictions removed however when i check my cic it says medical passed in the PR section and the Work permit section still says you don’t need a medical hence am worried because I have a job already lined up at a hospital.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I did upfront medical to have healthcare restrictions removed however when i check my cic it says medical passed in the PR section and the Work permit section still says you don’t need a medical hence am worried because I have a job already lined up at a hospital.

Did you get your OWP? At working permit will tell you what kind of job you can not do. I think now they haven't check your eligibility yet.

That person I know, his OWP didn't have conditions, and I know my OWP will have strict order, such as I can't work in health service, because my medical exam CIC hasn't received yet. I have it already, but I uploaded it too late.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
If you have time, upload a copy to your OWP account, use IRCC WEB Form

Pookiie

Jun 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
If you have time, upload a copy to your OWP account, use IRCC WEB Form
I received email today saying it was approved so should receive it in mail next week. I sent my medical to them for OWP about 3 months ago, hopefully it comes with restrictions removed.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I received email today saying it was approved so should receive it in mail next week. I sent my medical to them for OWP about 3 months ago, hopefully it comes with restrictions removed.
If not, I think you can give them a call and ask them to issue another one for you. But I guess they should have the restrictions removed. According to the person I know:)

Reactions: Pookiie

aujla08

Feb 8, 2018
Hello friends,
I filed my spouse's case in April, 2018. My spouse is in India right now. Immigration received file on April 05, 2018. Here is what i see when I check the status.
  1. We received your spouse's application for permanent residence on April 5, 2018.
  2. We started processing your spouse's application on June 26, 2018.
  3. We sent medical instructions to your spouse on May 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
File was sent to Delhi on June 26, 2018.
No correspondence was received after that.
When should I expect the next update and what it could be?

Thanks a lot!
Gurpreet

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hello friends,
I filed my spouse's case in April, 2018. My spouse is in India right now. Immigration received file on April 05, 2018. Here is what i see when I check the status.
  1. We received your spouse's application for permanent residence on April 5, 2018.
  2. We started processing your spouse's application on June 26, 2018.
  3. We sent medical instructions to your spouse on May 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
File was sent to Delhi on June 26, 2018.
No correspondence was received after that.
When should I expect the next update and what it could be?

Thanks a lot!
Gurpreet
Hi, this is in-land, I think you are out-land applicant, you should check this:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2018-outland-spousal-sponsorship.552459/page-58#post-7106067

Sam.ham

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
hi everyone,,i still confused and dont know whatkind of proof i have to submit for this question
proof of past cohabitation, if you are not currently living togother but did at one point in the past
please any advices .
i know this is the second time i but this question but i didnt get a clear responses

ZahidGani

Star Member
May 30, 2018
hi everyone,,i still confused and dont know whatkind of proof i have to submit for this question
proof of past cohabitation, if you are not currently living togother but did at one point in the past
please any advices .
i know this is the second time i but this question but i didnt get a clear responses
Any of the below would suffice:

- Rental agreements showing that you both signed the lease
- Mortgage application showing you bought a (live-in) property together
- Any official post that shows both having the same address
- If your home country drivers license has an address on it, showing these with the addresses being the same.
- Utilities bills showing the address as the same
- Anything of a similar nature that can prove you both lived at the same address