Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
When I click on "Check full application status" next to Review of eligibility it says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
OK thank you :)

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Ok so my OWP application status just went from "submitted" to "Application/profile updated" and now "submitted" again. I'm a little bit worried because I see applicants whose application was received after mine already got approved
I am on the same situation now! It says We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Pookiie

Jun 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Has anyone who applied for OWP with upfront medical to have restrictions removed got approval? I did the same and it got approved this morning however am wondering if the restrictions were lifted because where it reads medical results, it says you do not need a medical, shouldn’t it have changed? Also my PR app is showing medical passed although they haven’t requested medical as yet, either way am just hoping I don’t get the OWP in the mail and see healthcare restrictions on it. Anyone with any advise or similiar issue please respond

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hello,
Good luck to everyone here and congratulation for who received OWP already.

Has anyone been waiting for 13 weeks but still not receive AOR like me? Application received on Apr 23 and still nothing. In GCKey account, showing the Date submitted is June 6 and when I click on the application, it shows:
  • Application number:***********
  • Date Received: April 23, 2018
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:
Anyone has the same situation or at least please give me an idea about my application?

Thank you.

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
Hello,
Good luck to everyone here and congratulation for who received OWP already.

Has anyone been waiting for 13 weeks but still not receive AOR like me? Application received on Apr 23 and still nothing. In GCKey account, showing the Date submitted is June 6 and when I click on the application, it shows:
  • Application number:***********
  • Date Received: April 23, 2018
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:
Anyone has the same situation or at least please give me an idea about my application?

Thank you.
If you were able to link your application it was accepted. Your AOR may have gone missing but it's not really required as long as you can link, all the AOR gives you us the application number.

Ignore the "date submitted" on the overview page, the Date Received you showed above is what matters. The date submitted is just the day you linked the application on MyCIC, it's a bug.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Congrats! So what's next? can we start applying now or do we have to wait for the actual document?
You mean apply a job? I think we can send out the CVs:)

And the actual document should be arrived either on this Friday or Monday. Then go to local Service Canada Centre to apply Social Insurance Number (SIN):)

For us, the next step will be medical exam, then background check:)