+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
So now around September we gonna be ask for the medicals ?
February applicants are getting the medical requests in August (approx, after 6 months) . So for April applicants it will be October if it goes as per the current timeline.

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
Does anyone else have a ridiculous time trying to log into the GCKey account? It literally takes me about 15 tries with it returning me to the home page over and over again and all I want to do is check to see if there are any updated for my OWP

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Does anyone else have a ridiculous time trying to log into the GCKey account? It literally takes me about 15 tries with it returning me to the home page over and over again and all I want to do is check to see if there are any updated for my OWP
All okay now?

kfrench

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
06-06-2018
All okay now?
I've been able to get into my account though it seems every time I try to log in I get stuck into a cycle of having to log in like 15 times before finally getting actually into the account. Its frustrating, but at least Im able to get in to check on my apps!

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
I've been able to get into my account though it seems every time I try to log in I get stuck into a cycle of having to log in like 15 times before finally getting actually into the account. Its frustrating, but at least Im able to get in to check on my apps!
I have never faced this issue thanks God. Anyway good luck

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
My husband's account often get this way, my account isn't, don't know why. So I now normally clear browsing data then login, it's getting better.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hi Guys,
I and my husband got married last year January 2017 in Pakistan.
My husband is a Canadian and I am currently on an open work permit until Oct 2019.
We both came back after Marriage and are staying together since.
We are planning to apply next month. I have pretty much completed the application by myself.
Just confused as for should I apply for an Open Work Permit? I am scared what if I don't get approved by Oct 2019. Will I be able to work after that? My OHIP also expires on Oct 2019.
Please help!

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Guys,
I and my husband got married last year January 2017 in Pakistan.
My husband is a Canadian and I am currently on an open work permit until Oct 2019.
We both came back after Marriage and are staying together since.
We are planning to apply next month. I have pretty much completed the application by myself.
Just confused as for should I apply for an Open Work Permit? I am scared what if I don't get approved by Oct 2019. Will I be able to work after that? My OHIP also expires on Oct 2019.
Please help!
If I were in your position, I wouldn't mind spending extra 255$ for the OWP. Since it gives you a peace of mind inatead of waiting for a neck to neck timeline. But again the choice is yours. All the best with your inland spousal sponsorship.

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello all
*********I NEED YOUR GUYS HELP ITS URGENT********

I will explain form beginning

I came to Canada in Jan/2013 as an international student from India and completed my study in June/2015.
I got OPEN WORK PERMIT in october-2015- october-2018
I got Married in NOV/2017. My partner is in Canada and is Permanent resident
Instead of hiring an immigration lawyer (me and my husband ) choose to do everything by ourselves
I applied for my PR AND EXTENSION FOR OWP ON 22ND APRIL 2018 (UNDER INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ) (BOTH FILES WERE SENT ON MISSISSAUGA ADDRESS)

On June/11/2018 I got My OWP file sent back to me because it was missing a signature on it
I corrected the file and resent it on JUNE/14/2018 (ON ALBERTA ADDRESS)

Since Then i have not received any confirmation or acknowledgement or aaplications number (AOR)

Its been more than 4 months . im calling IRCC OR CIC but no luck on that

My work permit is expiring on October-12/2018 and i have to travel out of country in November.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Hi!

We sent our inland application in May 04, received on May 08 in Mississauga and AOR received on June 13, however, this AOR just came to my mail as a sponsor, but my wife as applicant didn´t received anything. Is this normal?, I mean, shouldn´t be receiving both the AOR each one with their own UCI number?
Same with us. April applicants. i ( sponsor) recieved an AOR email but PR didnt. Not sure if its because i listed myself as representative or if thats just how it goes sometimes. but I 've read alot of people saying only sponsor got it so i wouldnt worry