+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cosmicL

May 25, 2018
yes I am. idk will they ask us to redo the medical pass because it just good in one yr
Yes, same. I asked them last time I called, they said they didn't know, but they'll let us know if it's necessary.

I also got a reply saying that some applications are backlogged because Quebec has its own quota for immigration.

shannen

Dec 27, 2010
Hi all, so my partner phoned cic asking about our application since we submitted on April 2018 and until now we are still waiting for result. SA approved on Feb 2019. The agent said our file is still under review and she clearly said that the normal processing time is 12 months starting from our application sent to local office, it was on June 2019 since we found out that the application sent to Local office when we contacted our local MP. Agent added that normally it will take only 3-6 months to process from local office. Moreover, our medical will expire on October but the agent said wait for next email from cic might we will re-do the medical or might be not needed.

Reactions: MinMin13

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Yes, same. I asked them last time I called, they said they didn't know, but they'll let us know if it's necessary.

I also got a reply saying that some applications are backlogged because Quebec has its own quota for immigration.
It is a possibility. However, our files were already submitted, and Quebec had already accepted us. Moreover, they even approve new applications from QC so it kinds of non sense for what they said

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi all, so my partner phoned cic asking about our application since we submitted on April 2018 and until now we are still waiting for result. SA approved on Feb 2019. The agent said our file is still under review and she clearly said that the normal processing time is 12 months starting from our application sent to local office, it was on June 2019 since we found out that the application sent to Local office when we contacted our local MP. Agent added that normally it will take only 3-6 months to process from local office. Moreover, our medical will expire on October but the agent said wait for next email from cic might we will re-do the medical or might be not needed.
They have always said the same thing. "Its normal" "All you can do is waiting" "I dont see any redflag so dont worry" "I understand" bla bla bla. too tired

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

I am submitting PR Inland spouse sponsorship file for my wife. I have question on PCC.

She has lived in India for most of her time period. (I have PCC from India)
She has lived in UAE in 2018 for 1 year. (I have PCC from UAE)
She is currently in Canada from last 1 month on visitor visa and I am applying Inland sponsorship , Do I need to submit Canadian PCC as well along the application? Please advise.

Thanks.

abiisharma

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

I am submitting PR Inland spouse sponsorship file for my wife. I have question on PCC.

She has lived in India for most of her time period. (I have PCC from India)
She has lived in UAE in 2018 for 1 year. (I have PCC from UAE)
She is currently in Canada from last 1 month on visitor visa and I am applying Inland sponsorship , Do I need to submit Canadian PCC as well along the application? Please advise.

Thanks.
Can anyone please guide on this.

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
I just received the request letter from them today. They asked me to provided the documents that I did provide before, like my baby's birth certificate, proof of relationship =.= anw, no choice.

Reactions: Missrebel801

cosmicL

May 25, 2018
I just received the request letter from them today. They asked me to provided the documents that I did provide before, like my baby's birth certificate, proof of relationship =.= anw, no choice.
At least it's some movement! It gives me a little bit more hope of receiving any news soon. Did you receive an actual letter by mail?

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
After 19th months, my husband received the news that he passed eligibility. When I checked on the cic website, my file is still processing, but on the sponsorship application status and pr application status, both said DM. However, I just saw the update from the SAS that the eligibility passed, and nothing updated on the pr one. Anyone has any clues?

Jun 28, 2020
April 2018 applicant...
Married july 2018,,
Added my wife in the application september 2018,,
Passed medical April 2019,,
Received a request letter with loads of documents needed and 2 questionaires today.
Don't know how much time it will take after i submit these.