+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

canvan14

May 8, 2014
^dindon
I am not entirely sure what the process is but maybe you can ask them to transfer your file to Calgary. I imagine you wouldn't want to travel to BC just for test interview and possibly oath. If it is possible to transfer, expect delay in processing your file. My suggestion is just to give them a call again and ask for options. Good luck!

bucajack

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hi all! Just got back from vacation and got an email this morning with a test invite for my wife and I on January 12th in Scarborough. Finally some movement!! @Libu please update the tracker. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Hi all! Just got back from vacation and got an email this morning with a test invite for my wife and I on January 12th in Scarborough. Finally some movement!! @Libu please update the tracker. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
Good news. Hopefully you'll get DM soon after and can breathe a sigh of relief that its almost over with.

portos

Apr 3, 2015
App Sent: April 06th
App Delivered: April 12th
Test Ecas: September 27th
Test: October 24th
Decision Made: November 15th

3-4 weeks ago when I was at work my friend wife received letter for me but she didn't sign in.... Postman took it away...
I called to Immigration centre but they said that wasn't nothing important and I have to still wait...

Reactions: Libu

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Congrats @robinhood_1984 , I hope I'll receive my invitation soon... we are in the same time frame but different location... fingers crossed!!
Many thanks,

I was really surprised to get the email between Christmas and New Year, wasn't expecting that at all. At my test in late November they said to expect to wait between 3 and 6 months for the invite.

If you have DM now, it could arrive any day for you. The good thing is that you know you're past all the checks and potential hold ups etc and are only waiting for the invite. Fingers crossed that you get it soon.

Reactions: etha4u

er831

Jan 3, 2019
hi guys i am new here, my application was received on April 13th unfortunately i missed something on the application and they return it. i resend it and they corresponded on July 23 and its been in the process since August 8th, i still haven't received the test date yet. my question is am i in the right forum or should i go to august forum? when do i start counting is it April or August? thanks (i applied with my two kids and their application was fine just mine that was returned)
application: Missisauga Ontario

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
hi guys i am new here, my application was received on April 13th unfortunately i missed something on the application and they return it. i resend it and they corresponded on July 23 and its been in the process since August 8th, i still haven't received the test date yet. my question is am i in the right forum or should i go to august forum? when do i start counting is it April or August? thanks (i applied with my two kids and their application was fine just mine that was returned)
application: Missisauga Ontario
As far as I know, you should consider yourself an applicant of the month they received your resent application. The July 23rd is your AOR but if you resubmitted it in June for example, then you are a June applicant etc. When you log on to ECAS, what date does it say for the first line. " 1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on XXXXX" ?

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Another Question @robinhood_1984,
Did anything change on your ecas !? Before and after receiving the letter!?
For the oath, nothing has changed on ecas yet. Obviously the status is still Decision Made but there is no entry yet when you click on it. The last entry us still currently number 4, regarding the test and interview.
I know sometimes it takes days or weeks for them to update that for some people.

Reactions: Anthony961

Rpl_09

May 23, 2018
Is there any applicant here who took the exam last Dec 12 and DM Ecas status on the next day still waiting for Oath taking schedule/ email?