+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2018 CEC applicants Lets connect here!!

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello,
i got a refusal today CEC aor may 9 2018.
reason is the noc i chose 1311 is not valid cic thinks my job description is more towards 1431 accounting clerk. job description which i provided was matching about 50% to 1311. i asked my employer to give me the required letter but he said he cannot as they only put job duties which are there when they post a job.
my pgwp is expiring soon. I dont know what to do

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello,
i got a refusal today CEC aor may 9 2018.
reason is the noc i chose 1311 is not valid cic thinks my job description is more towards 1431 accounting clerk. job description which i provided was matching about 50% to 1311. i asked my employer to give me the required letter but he said he cannot as they only put job duties which are there when they post a job.
my pgwp is expiring soon. I dont know what to do
Find a immigration consultant and re-arrange your application and re-submit, and before pgwp expire, renew pgwp to bowp. I had consultant when I first applied, everything was done by consultant. So I had no worries, your case of refusal, If I were you, I would spend whatever amount, find a trustworthy consultant and re-apply to minimize the error

Reactions: fahad911

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Sorry to jump in here Chetri, have you tried calling IRCC call center to finds out the status of your application ?
Nops I didn't because IP1,IP2 doesn't mean anything nowadays. My application is only 3 months old. I will wait a month before calling.

Did you call ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Nops I didn't because IP1,IP2 doesn't mean anything nowadays. My application is only 3 months old. I will wait a month before calling.

Did you call ?
The IP 1/2, NA, terminologies are not coined by IRCC.
The reason I was asking you if you have called iRCC was for the fact that you could have come to know the progress on your Eligibility, Criminality, BGC stages.

In my own example... this is what I was able to find out in these last 3 months...

My AoR is 6 Apr, CEC-Inland, Toronto based..

I have been in the so called "IP2" since 2nd week of Apr..so when I spoke to the IRCC agent he told me the following:
- Eligibility - Pass
- Medical - Pass
- Criminality - Pass
- BGC for spouse - Pass (she received an ADR request on 23 May and 24 May, it was cancelled saying it she passed the RCMP clearance)
- BGC for myself - Ongoing since end of last month... I hope I am not in the endless black hole of Security Screening now...(learnt during my call on 28 June)

This is the msg i received and that's where I learnt my file was in Calgary...

Application: xxxxxxxxx

xxxxx xxxxx,
Recently, you received a notice to have your spouse do RCMP fingerprints. Please ignore that request as our system has already passed her for her RCMP clearance. At this time, there is no outstanding items needed. Your file should be completed soon.
Thank you.

Case Processing Agent
Calgary CIC"

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
The IP 1/2, NA, terminologies are not coined by IRCC.
The reason I was asking you if you have called iRCC was for the fact that you could have come to know the progress on your Eligibility, Criminality, BGC stages.

In my own example... this is what I was able to find out in these last 3 months...

My AoR is 6 Apr, CEC-Inland, Toronto based..

I have been in the so called "IP2" since 2nd week of Apr..so when I spoke to the IRCC agent he told me the following:
- Eligibility - Pass
- Medical - Pass
- Criminality - Pass
- BGC for spouse - Pass (she received an ADR request on 23 May and 24 May, it was cancelled saying it she passed the RCMP clearance)
- BGC for myself - Ongoing since end of last month... I hope I am not in the endless black hole of Security Screening now...(learnt during my call on 28 June)

This is the msg i received and that's where I learnt my file was in Calgary...

Application: xxxxxxxxx

xxxxx xxxxx,
Recently, you received a notice to have your spouse do RCMP fingerprints. Please ignore that request as our system has already passed her for her RCMP clearance. At this time, there is no outstanding items needed. Your file should be completed soon.
Thank you.

Case Processing Agent
Calgary CIC"
Thank you for the info. I was originally waiting to call after 4 months. Maybe I will give them a call next week and see.

You don't need to worry that your application is going to SS because it's not been 6 or even 4 months yet.

Nowadays 4 months is the avg processing time.

GCMS is the sure shot way to know the status though.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you for the info. I was originally waiting to call after 4 months. Maybe I will give them a call next week and see.

You don't need to worry that your application is going to SS because it's not been 6 or even 4 months yet.

Nowadays 4 months is the avg processing time.

GCMS is the sure shot way to know the status though.
Yup I agree, it just my travel history is quite extensive that’s all.

I was kinda relieved because of the eligibility because I had claimed points for valid job offer and CEC.

I did submit all the letters and offer that was made, but it did not contain a paragraph e.g. “that the job will be available for another year after PR is award”

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW

I was kinda relieved because of the eligibility because I had claimed points for valid job offer and CEC.

I did submit all the letters and offer that was made, but it did not contain a paragraph e.g. “that the job will be available for another year after PR is award”
lols.. I too have extensive travel history for work. Extensive work experience in different countries seems like a curse now :)

CIC VOs are humans and professionals, so if there is reasonable logic that your job offer is valid, they won't mind the exact wordings.

There is a lot of FUD in forums and watsapp groups. Its upto individuals to sift thru these FUDs and think clearly.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
lols.. I too have extensive travel history for work. Extensive work experience in different countries seems like a curse now :)

CIC VOs are humans and professionals, so if there is reasonable logic that your job offer is valid, they won't mind the exact wordings.

There is a lot of FUD in forums and watsapp groups. Its upto individuals to sift thru these FUDs and think clearly.
The good part is you get the good, bad and ugly side of the perspectives, I learnt a lot since coming to this forum.

If yuh happen to speak to the iRCC call center this week, please share the details of your status.

SHRIK

Jun 11, 2018

Hey @bimale4bipeople
I am a CEC inland applicant too, 4th Apr AoR, extensive travel history. I recently got my GCMS notes and observed a comment from the Case analyst's review that Eligilbility Review is required stating that there is no proof of1 year arranged employment. Once I saw this, I immmediately raised a CSE and clarified that I do have one year's arrangement and can get a letter from my employer. The authorized signatory is on leave and would need to get the letter once she is back.

Meanwhile, I wanted to check with you, if you had ordered your GCMS and saw any similar note from the Case analyst. If that was the case, I would pray that the same Case officer as yours reviews my file too and grant me the PPR. :) :)

Please let me know.
Cheers.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey @bimale4bipeople
I am a CEC inland applicant too, 4th Apr AoR, extensive travel history. I recently got my GCMS notes and observed a comment from the Case analyst's review that Eligilbility Review is required stating that there is no proof of1 year arranged employment. Once I saw this, I immmediately raised a CSE and clarified that I do have one year's arrangement and can get a letter from my employer. The authorized signatory is on leave and would need to get the letter once she is back.

Meanwhile, I wanted to check with you, if you had ordered your GCMS and saw any similar note from the Case analyst. If that was the case, I would pray that the same Case officer as yours reviews my file too and grant me the PPR. :) :)

Please let me know.
Cheers.
Hi, you can look at my notes here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2018-aor-join-here.552109/page-237#post-7081004
In my case eligibility review was not required and my Eligibility was passed on 26 May. Where I am stuck atm is the Background Check., which has been ongoing since over 2+ months...

Have you claimed 50 points for arrangement employment? If yes what documents have you provided to support this ?