+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2018 CEC applicants Lets connect here!!

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
April 14 AOR
MEP & IP2 April 20
CEC, 2 applicants.

No updates after April 20.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello
I got an email for my documents evaluation. I sent an email to wes and they sent the evaluation report copy and online link in one day
Hope everything will be fine

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I hope sooo.
I think they just started my eligibility. Now they will verify education work experience and other stuff
I hope everything goes smooth
Aor may 9 2018
Hope that it goes smooth for you from here on...
I spoke to IRCC agent on 25 May, that's where I learnt my eligibility was completed and was recommended passed...

I saw that you have AINP nomination is that correct ?

Alya1234

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello,

I was looking for April’s thread but couldn’t find one

Let connect connect here
My timeline:
CEC inland
Noc accoutning tec
ITA April 11,2018

Preparing documents and will be doing medical on Monday this week.

I was just wondering if doing medicals upfornt is necessary or we can submit the documents and then update CIC with medical?

Thanks
Submit all your documents together!!!! last week I asked my laywer same question he said that they refused an application last week because of the medical so submit all the document together

Reactions: fahad911

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Submit all your documents together!!!! last week I asked my laywer same question he said that they refused an application last week because of the medical so submit all the document together
I already did its in process now i think apr may 9

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hope that it goes smooth for you from here on...
I spoke to IRCC agent on 25 May, that's where I learnt my eligibility was completed and was recommended passed...

I saw that you have AINP nomination is that correct ?
I had nomination and it was with drawn ( long story short) i applied for ainp again since my work permit is expiring in August 2018. Wanted to be on the safe side. But that didn’t go as planned. I am still waiting for ainp srs post graduate category. I applied on dec 10 2017.
My position is in very critical stage as my work experience is also expired now for express entry. God forbid it EE gets rejected i will be in a big trouble.

I hope everything gets ok.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I had nomination and it was with drawn ( long story short) i applied for ainp again since my work permit is expiring in August 2018. Wanted to be on the safe side. But that didn’t go as planned. I am still waiting for ainp srs post graduate category. I applied on dec 10 2017.
My position is in very critical stage as my work experience is also expired now for express entry. God forbid it EE gets rejected i will be in a big trouble.

I hope everything gets ok.
Inshallah it will be all fine

Reactions: Ashare and fahad911