+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
if anyone ever wanted to give an example of initiative and ingenuity it has to be this one my friend! Well done! this is impressive work.
you are a mastermind!!! anyway, it shouldn't be like that, a simple phone call would have clear any doubt. I sent to them a pdf through CIC Web form where I tried to explain point by point the analyst's notes concerns. I hope it would help to clear eligibility, I have nothing to hide. if they need more information they know where to find them now. if they want extra documents the can simply ask.

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Can you please help me understand my gcms notes.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/06/21 15:18:41
Created By: JM00630
Updated Date: 2018/06/21 15:20:41
Updated By: JM00630
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Montreal Immigration
Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-05_Exxxxx PA: Tamam, Hammam - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDS PA CRIMINALITY REVIEW REQUIRED -STAT QUESTION CIO RECOMMENDS SPOUSE PASS CRIMINALITY SECURITY NOT STARTED PA AND SPOUSE MEDICALS FOR ALL APPLICANTS WILL EXPIRE JUNE 2018 A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 81 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - DEP 2: Meds - Re-evaluation - DEP 1: Meds - Re-evaluation - Spouse/Common-Law Meds -Re-evaluation - PA Meds - Re-evaluation Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 448 CRS points minimum score for round: 446 CRS score at application (APR): 448 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Company 1, edoc# 123456" & "Company 2, edoc# 2345678" INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application NOTE: APPLICANT AND SPOUSE WERE REFUSED VISAS FOR GERMANY-APPLICANT CLAIMS THAT REFUSAL WAS DUE TO CONFUSION ABOUT TYPE OF VISA REQUIRED/ REQUESTED FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 3 children accompanying; Birth certificates reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required SPOUSE - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 1 -Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 2 - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 3 - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-16 PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-05 Primary Occupation: NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: MASTER DEGREE - COMPUTER ENGINEERING 2007-01 to 2009-03 - Technical Manager (NOC: 2173) - at Company 1 - eDoc# 123456 - Letter dated 2018-02-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 2250.59 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 11 months. 2012-07 to 2013-12 - Internship (NOC: 2173) - at Company 2 - eDoc# 2345678 - Letter dated 2018-02-19 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 87794.00 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 6 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) WORK EXPERIENCE: 6+ year(s), 15 FSW Points ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $3190543 -CAD $12704 as per BANK XYZ statement at 2018-03-16; - CAD $9497.60 as per BANK YZW statement at 2018-03-25; - CAD $9703.83 as per XYZ INVESTMENT statement at 2018-03-04; Family of 5 requires CAD $25 636 NOTE: NOTE :XYZ INVESTMENT MAY BE RETIREMENT FUNDS AND MAY NOT BE CONVERTABLE TO CASH

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/04/11 11:51:35
Created By: DM19012
Updated Date: 2018/04/11 11:51:49
Updated By: DM19012
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: Exxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 446 CRS SCORE: 448 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 3 Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 3 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned Doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1-Egypt police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse 1- Egypt police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR
The date on Notes 1, is 21st June 2018, when did you receive the GCMS notes?

On page 2 of GCMS notes, what is the status of the following:
Eligibilty:
Criminality:
Security:

Are you in IP1 or IP2 stage? To know that, please see the screenshots in https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2018-aor-join-here.552109/page-269#post-7100200
What is your AOR?

The things I can make out from the details in Notes 1 is:
1.) Criminality review required for Primary Applicant (PA)
2.) The medicals not valid for 6 months or more for all, Medicals valid until June 2018, Medicals re-evaluation is required for everyone in the Application.
3.) For a family of 5, the total amount of funds for which must be shown is CAD $25, 636. Have you shown any retirement funds, which as per the notes are not convertible to cash.
Below is the link for proof of funds information:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Reactions: hammam

Shubh777

Aug 25, 2018
Hello, my name is Naveed and the details of my application are as follows:

AOR: April 26, 2018
Medical passed: May 05, 2018
Currently in IP2 (July 2018, not sure about the exact date)

Recently, whenever I log into my EE profile, I notice that there is an announcement from CIC regarding submission of Biometrics. Although news releases from CIC and other online articles suggest that the Biometrics is a requirement for Middle Eastern and European countries only for now, my EE profile has got 3 fields for Biometrics as follows:
  • Biometrics Number:
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
  • Expiry Date:
As I did not submit any Biometric, the fields are empty. Am I supposed to provide Biometrics? Did anyone else get this in their profile? Furthermore, whenever I use this tool: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp , I get the result that I need to submit my Biometrics. I would greatly appreciate if someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.
I do see these fileds empty for me, however for biometric filed just above background check i see "

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
The date on Notes 1, is 21st June 2018, when did you receive the GCMS notes?

On page 2 of GCMS notes, what is the status of the following:
Eligibilty:
Criminality:
Security:

Are you in IP1 or IP2 stage? To know that, please see the screenshots in https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2018-aor-join-here.552109/page-269#post-7100200
What is your AOR?

The things I can make out from the details in Notes 1 is:
1.) Criminality review required for Primary Applicant (PA)
2.) The medicals not valid for 6 months or more for all, Medicals valid until June 2018, Medicals re-evaluation is required for everyone in the Application.
3.) For a family of 5, the total amount of funds for which must be shown is CAD $25, 636. Have you shown any retirement funds, which as per the notes are not convertible to cash.
Below is the link for proof of funds information:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
I got GCMS on Aug 24

On Page 2:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I'm still at IP1, AOR of Apr 5th

Yes, I have given them a retirement account but later I submitted new Police certificates and a letter from my wife granting me access to her bank account funds to complete the required funds.

Any other recommendations? Should I do another medical exam now or wait until they request it?

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Can you please help me understand my gcms notes.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/06/21 15:18:41
Created By: JM00630
Updated Date: 2018/06/21 15:20:41
Updated By: JM00630
Office: Montreal Immigration
Text:
Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-05_Exxxxx PA: Tamam, Hammam - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation. ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDS PA CRIMINALITY REVIEW REQUIRED -STAT QUESTION CIO RECOMMENDS SPOUSE PASS CRIMINALITY SECURITY NOT STARTED PA AND SPOUSE MEDICALS FOR ALL APPLICANTS WILL EXPIRE JUNE 2018 A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 81 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): - DEP 2: Meds - Re-evaluation - DEP 1: Meds - Re-evaluation - Spouse/Common-Law Meds -Re-evaluation - PA Meds - Re-evaluation Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 448 CRS points minimum score for round: 446 CRS score at application (APR): 448 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "Company 1, edoc# 123456" & "Company 2, edoc# 2345678" INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application NOTE: APPLICANT AND SPOUSE WERE REFUSED VISAS FOR GERMANY-APPLICANT CLAIMS THAT REFUSAL WAS DUE TO CONFUSION ABOUT TYPE OF VISA REQUIRED/ REQUESTED FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 3 children accompanying; Birth certificates reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents MEDICALS: All NOT valid for 6 months or more PA - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required SPOUSE - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 1 -Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 2 - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-22, Meds re-evaluation required CHILD 3 - Passed, Valid until: 2018-06-16 PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-04-05 Primary Occupation: NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: MASTER DEGREE - COMPUTER ENGINEERING 2007-01 to 2009-03 - Technical Manager (NOC: 2173) - at Company 1 - eDoc# 123456 - Letter dated 2018-02-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 2250.59 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 11 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 11 months. 2012-07 to 2013-12 - Internship (NOC: 2173) - at Company 2 - eDoc# 2345678 - Letter dated 2018-02-19 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of 87794.00 - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 1 year and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 6 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) WORK EXPERIENCE: 6+ year(s), 15 FSW Points ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $3190543 -CAD $12704 as per BANK XYZ statement at 2018-03-16; - CAD $9497.60 as per BANK YZW statement at 2018-03-25; - CAD $9703.83 as per XYZ INVESTMENT statement at 2018-03-04; Family of 5 requires CAD $25 636 NOTE: NOTE :XYZ INVESTMENT MAY BE RETIREMENT FUNDS AND MAY NOT BE CONVERTABLE TO CASH

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2018/04/11 11:51:35
Created By: DM19012
Updated Date: 2018/04/11 11:51:49
Updated By: DM19012
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: Exxxxx REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 446 CRS SCORE: 448 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 3 Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 3 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified LANGUAGES Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified EDUCATION Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned Doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1-Egypt police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse 1- Egypt police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- United States of America police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR
@legalfalcon , please read the above GCMS notes

Please help with the query: "Are medical tests required to be done again?"

Last edited:

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I got GCMS on Aug 24

On Page 2:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

I'm still at IP1, AOR of Apr 5th

Yes, I have given them a retirement account but later I submitted new Police certificates and a letter from my wife granting me access to her bank account funds to complete the required funds.

Any other recommendations? Should I do another medical exam now or wait until they request it?
Did you submit new Police certificate and letter from your wife to complete the required funds both using CSE (IRCC Web Form)
Did you receive ADR for them or did you submit them on your own after receiving GCMS notes?

Has IRCC received the new Police certificate and letter containing funds information? Have you received any acknowledgement for the same from IRCC in your account or did you call them to confirm this?

hammam

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Did you submit new Police certificate and letter from your wife to complete the required funds both using CSE (IRCC Web Form)
Did you receive ADR for them or did you submit them on your own after receiving GCMS notes?

Has IRCC received the new Police certificate and letter containing funds information? Have you received any acknowledgement for the same from IRCC in your account or did you call them to confirm this?
I've submitted the documents via IRCC Web Form after I moved from USA to Egypt (before ordering GCMS notes)
Then I received an acknowledgment email followed by ADR asking for bank statements covering my work experience.

Nothing is reflected in my account. Event ADR I got does not have a link to upload them in my account. But I believe they got the documents I uploaded since they followed it by ADR

CanadaVisaForumMember

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I've submitted the documents via IRCC Web Form after I moved from USA to Egypt (before ordering GCMS notes)
Then I received an acknowledgment email followed by ADR asking for bank statements covering my work experience.

Nothing is reflected in my account. Event ADR I got does not have a link to upload them in my account. But I believe they got the documents I uploaded since they followed it by ADR
Did you get a second ADR after submitting bank statements? Was it just the one asking for bank statements covering your work experience?
Is the bank statement you uploaded, the same letter which confirms the total fund needed is present?

Did you also submit the bank statement before ordering GCMS notes?
What is the date of GCMS notes generation (it is present in the footer of every page of the notes)

The GCMS notes do tell about police certificates from both Egypt and the USA
The GCMS notes do not tell the same about the total funds needed.

I have asked you the above questions to get confirmation whether IRCC has received the information about the funds through the letter you submitted.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , please read the above GCMS notes

Please help with the query: "Are medical tests required to be done again?"
Not yet, only after you receive a letter from IRCC asking you for re-meds, will you need to get them done. However, you can request IRCC to extend you meds by raising a CSE. In some cases they do extend.

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Not yet, only after you receive a letter from IRCC asking you for re-meds, will you need to get them done. However, you can request IRCC to extend you meds by raising a CSE. In some cases they do extend.
Is it possible to do a second medical and to demand that your visa follows this second vm date 1 year after? My meds were done on january and i would like to get a visa until spring 2019 so we can leave after winter. Do you think its possible? Thank you legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Is it possible to do a second medical and to demand that your visa follows this second vm date 1 year after? My meds were done on january and i would like to get a visa until spring 2019 so we can leave after winter. Do you think its possible? Thank you legalfalcon
The max duration of a visa is 6 months. Yes, you can get the meds done again, and request IRCC to consider them .

Reactions: AyouX

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
if anyone ever wanted to give an example of initiative and ingenuity it has to be this one my friend! Well done! this is impressive work.
I agree.
I was prepared to do exactly as he said but I found out my company can be found on google maps. Thanks @ishq74. I've been really worried about work verification cos my company's website is down for fixing, indefinitely.

Reactions: ishq74

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
So is all "review required" cases are stuck here for April AOR I guess ? I have a review required "Quebec residency concerns on my gcms notes"

Reactions: ASBS1811