Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
Same, I believe it is meant for paper based applications.
Worked for me after I linked my paper based application.

Not sure why doesn’t work for you.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Mine as well and that may be the reason as it’s already linked to my account.
Reason is simple:

Online applications
If you applied online, sign in to your account to check your application status. Click “check status and messages” under “View my submitted applications or profiles.”

Paper applications
There are two ways to check your application status online. You can:

Not all people who applied on paper can check their status through an online account.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Today another FSW-O candidate with Spouse got PPR mail. March 6th AOR. RPRF paid on 18th March.

Direct PPR mail from IP1. No other changes. Seems it doesn't matter regarding stages. Total 77 days.

Addks

May 23, 2018
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in April 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.

Hi Andy,

I EE details are mentioned below, can you please add me to Whatsapp Group and share the other useful information like any common platform which can be helpful for knowledge sharing.

ITA 14th Mar
AOR 19th Apr
IP1 27th Apr

My Mobile Number: 7696049775

Regards
Deepak

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Today another FSW-O candidate with Spouse got PPR mail. March 6th AOR. RPRF paid on 18th March.

Direct PPR mail from IP1. No other changes. Seems it doesn't matter regarding stages. Total 77 days.
It is most likely the user did not update the date of his IP2. No one can will be allowed in the country without thorough vetting which means Background Checks, even if they have diplomatic immunity.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
It is most likely the user did not update the date of his IP2. No one can will be allowed in the country without thorough vetting which means Background Checks, even if they have diplomatic immunity.

It has been said here before. IP1 and IP2 are what we see on our profiles. What made you think his/her file wasn't going through security and criminality checks while it says IP1 (what we see)? You want to force the user to get an IP2 on his/her profile where there was none? I have seen a lot who where in IP1 and got their PPR.

Once again, IP1 and IP2 update are all about the visa officer looking at your file. If the person is good at updating you with progress, then you might see the IP1/IP2 movements. If not, you get your PPR in IP1.

Menh just congratulate the PPR received and allow IRCC do their job.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
It has been said here before. IP1 and IP2 are what we see on our profiles. What made you think his/her file wasn't going through security and criminality checks while it says IP1 (what we see)? You want to force the user to get an IP2 on his/her profile where there was none? I have seen a lot who where in IP1 and got their PPR.

Once again, IP1 and IP2 update are all about the visa officer looking at your file. If the person is good at updating you with progress, then you might see the IP1/IP2 movements. If not, you get your PPR in IP1.

Menh just congratulate the PPR received and allow IRCC do their job.
I guess your msg does not make sense at all. Do you really think without doing BGC's you can get the PPR request ? The answer is No.
The tracker what you see is user data driven, which means once will user inputs the data, there have been instances if you see people quoting dates that they have received the PPR on a weekend or a public holiday. The user inserts usually the dates he see's the mail or the update.

Moreover I am not withholding IRCC to their job. Funny guy...

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I guess your msg does not make sense at all. Do you really think without doing BGC's you can get the PPR request ? The answer is No.
The tracker what you see is user data driven, which means once will user inputs the data, there have been instances if you see people quoting dates that they have received the PPR on a weekend or a public holiday. The user inserts usually the dates he see's the mail or the update.

Moreover I am not withholding IRCC to their job. Funny guy...

Well, you already made the call. My message didn't make sense. However, bear in mind the essence of these thread is to observe what is going on with peoples timeline and make inferences to our own timelines. Having said that, why not learn from the reported timeline and see how that could apply to your own or someone else?

There are 2 important questions you need to answer so you can understand better the dynamics of this process:

1) What makes you think that the applicant in IP1 didn't go through BG before getting the PPR?

2) Some persons have spent over 6 weeks in IP1 and just fews hours in IP2 before PPR. If necessarily BG is done in IP2 (as shown by the profile) does it mean BG could be that short?

Just answer the questions so everybody can learn.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Well, you already made the call. My message didn't make sense. However, bear in mind the essence of these thread is to observe what is going on with peoples timeline and make inferences to our own timelines. Having said that, why not learn from the reported timeline and see how that could apply to your own or someone else?

There are 2 important questions you need to answer so you can understand better the dynamics of this process:

1) What makes you think that the applicant in IP1 didn't go through BG before getting the PPR?
The applicant will go through BG but they will not necessarily end up updating the tracker or notice in their timelines

2) Some persons have spent over 6 weeks in IP1 and just fews hours in IP2 before PPR. If necessarily BG is done in IP2 (as shown by the profile) does it mean BG could be that short?
BG can be done in either one. IP1 and IP2 are not official terminologies. if you are in IP1 for long, IP2 "may" be shorter (could just be an update) before one ends receiving the PPR request..

Atleast I dont ask questions like you : What do you think led to this quick approval?... as if the applicant will have the answers

Last edited:

ajeet.ims

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Canada

Completely agree. It's no where written on CIC website that BG is done in IP2 only. :)
And no one knows if the case officer is updating the case in real time.

Reactions: write2rtd

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
my BG check has been like IP2 status since the beginning, instead the medical passed relatively late compared with other applicants ( 20 days),
also, the pattern AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR is slightly different for inland applications.
said so today another draw, 3500 invitations plus other 3500 two weeks ago. it makes a total of 7000 invitations just this month, which means they must speed up the process in order to do not get stuck.
these are only my thoughts based on my impressions.
Also in 5 months of 2018 have been released 31500 invitations to apply, which is almost the whole amount of 2017 ( 35973 ITA).
Do you guys really think they can afford a slow processing time?

Last edited:
Reactions: strikeharsh

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
my BG check has been like IP2 status since the beginning, instead the medical passed relatively late compared with other applicants ( 20 days),
also, the pattern AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR is slightly different for inland applications.
said so today another draw, 3500 invitations plus other 3500 two weeks ago. it makes a total of 7000 invitations just this month, which means they must speed up the process in order to do not get stuck.
these are only my thoughts based on my impressions.
I’m inland my straight Ip2 is before MEP. I agree with you