+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Kaoasemon

Nov 8, 2017
Thank you for your advice! I logged on my GCkey to check and the last correspondence showed is Oct 27th,2017 for the Schedule A and police certificate which I have already submit it. I did not get any email from them.
Does any one has any idea why I CAN'T LINK MY APPLUCATION TO MY ACCOUNT?

Kaoasemon

Nov 8, 2017
Does any one has any idea why I CAN NOT LINK MY HUSBAND'S APPLUCATION TO MY ACCOUNT? either from his or my own account when I try to link my application it says " based on information you have entered we can not find any application."

Kaoasemon

Nov 8, 2017
Hi, I needed some help. Have been trying to call CIC, but somehow missing out on the prompt to check status over the phone (automated message). Any help and guidance on this will be great. Thanks in advance!
Optin1,1,2 then asks you about the type of application and application number then asks you if you want to hear your satus over the phone and you choose yes and the oprating system gives you the details.

airon06

Apr 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
My hubby received pre-arrival services and from we need more docs to we do not need additional documents.

Reactions: IyahIsha

airon06

Apr 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi. Before it was changed to " we need more documents", is it "Your document have been uploaded?" Thanks.
That was the first status, then we need more docs for months, then today we dont need addtional docs then the pre arrival services which I dont know what does it mean.

Reactions: ness12

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi
I have called this number.
They said we received your additional document.
Your medical results are approved.
You do not need an interview.
We are processing your background check.
Do you have any idea how long we should be wait for our PPR.
Sorry no idea. It could be within two weeks or may be longer. No one can answer you on this. It’s totally unpredictable.

daviddaviddavid

Star Member
May 10, 2017
I think we on the same timeline and same SGVO. I got DM in ECAS on Nov 6, but still waiting for the PPR. Hope we get the PPR email soon.
Hi! I have received PPR on Friday, woot! Hope you get yours too! By the way, any indication on how long SGVO will take upon receiving the passport? 1 month is a wee bit too long..

Reactions: sara200t

Elmay

Nov 11, 2017
nursegabo-
I don't know for sure, but if it was me I would submit a brand new checklist. They're going to go through the entire app anyway and if you complete a new checklist while going though everything and then use the highlighted checklist to make sure you corrected the errors you should be golden.
If your worried you can always submit a new checklist as well as the returned/highlighted one and cover your bases.
Good luck!
As i went over on these forums, i was happy to see someone who may help me answer my predicament regarding my spousal visa application. Your reply had given me some clear understanding to our confusion with my husband. We've submitted our application last sept 2017 but was eventually returned last nov 7 due to missing postal code seen in the form IMM5406 E (additional family information) in my husband's home address. That was the only error seen. Such mistake is so easy to correct but what bothered us most was on what documents to submit. We submitted the most recent forms in the spousal visa application package last sept 2017 which was still the most recent and updated form during that time. However, as we checked the CIC website, there was a new and updated form dated october 2017. I guess and i think your reply gave some light to our stress since it gave us an idea to submit the new and updated form to IRCC rather than to use the returned documents. Anyways, as what you have mentioned and for me is a relevant idea that the CIC will review our application again. Hopefully the immigration officers will find no errors with our papers this time. I am really praying and looking forward for approval of our papers soon.