25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Hi everyone,
I (sponsor) had an email today saying that my husband's Application for Permanent Residence will be processed by the Mississauga office.
I thought it was already in Mississauga being processed
Does anyone know what stage this is at?
Our previous correspondence requested Schedule A and new photos. We sent hard copies in June and I phoned in early July to make sure they got them. I was told Schedule A had definitely arrived but there were no notes on the system to say the photos had arrived (they were sent together). A message was sent to the Mississauga office but when I phoned again to request an update I was told that it can take months for a response.
So although I don't know where in the process we stand or if we need to provide photos still I'm glad the application hasn't been lost on someone's desk.
If your ECAS adds 4th line as "We started processing your file on _____". Consider this is as AOR 2 :)

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
If your ECAS adds 4th line as "We started processing your file on _____". Consider this is as AOR 2 :)
Hmm... it doesn't. It says 1. App received and 2. Medical results received (we got them done before the new rules so sent them along with the application. Therefore we never had a request for them)
Weird. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens :confused:

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hi Alba, I did the same thing. Did your application get returned?
Hi Samia,
Apologies, I've only just noticed your message.
Our application didn't get returned. When they sent a request for Schedule A they also requested new photos (though unhelpfully they didn't tell us what was wrong with the old ones exactly).
We sent them off in June with Schedule A but when I phoned in July I was told that the photos weren't marked as received on the system so they didn't know if they had been lost or not.
My advice to you is if they send you a request for pictures send them back paperclipped to a piece of paper referencing your application details and the request letter. Hopefully they won't get lost that way :)

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
Hmm... it doesn't. It says 1. App received and 2. Medical results received (we got them done before the new rules so sent them along with the application. Therefore we never had a request for them)
Weird. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens :confused:
Hi
I think it won't get added right away, may be will give it a week or 10 days to get udated in ECAS.

There are many people who received and email saying that there application will be processed at Mississauga including me.

Reactions: AlbaNuadh

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hi
I think it won't get added right away, may be will give it a week or 10 days to get udated in ECAS.

There are many people who received and email saying that there application will be processed at Mississauga including me.
Thanks bitingbugs. I'll try and be patient ;)
Congrats btw :)

Reactions: bitingbugz

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I got an email from CIC today.

Dea Sir/Madam,

This refers to the application to sponsor a member of the family class you submitted to this ffice on behalf of ********** and family(if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the application for permanent residence for your relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Center Mississauga

I believe as it is address to me so it is a sponsor approval. Also, Does that mean our file will not be transferred to NDVO and will be process in Mississauga instead.

Yup, that is correct. You have a sponsor approval and your spouse's application will be processed at cPC. I believe NDVO is super loaded with tones of applications

Last edited:
Reactions: bitingbugz

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
I don't think that is necessarily right.
I had a sponsor approval months ago but just got the above email today.
Got the same email today as you, AlbaNuadh.
We've also had our Sponsor Approval since May 9 2017.
The last thing we did on our file was add me (the sponsor) as a representative. We uploaded the form 3 weeks ago. I don't know if the email relates to that or what.

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Got the same email today as you, AlbaNuadh.
We've also had our Sponsor Approval since May 9 2017.
The last thing we did on our file was add me (the sponsor) as a representative. We uploaded the form 3 weeks ago. I don't know if the email relates to that or what.
Ah, well that's interesting. The last thing we did was add me as a representative as well. Probably about two weeks ago. It must have something to do with that.
And here I thought the application was progressing :(

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
I am hoping that they expedite the checks :(
Yeah, I'm sure we all do. The waiting is killing me. My background check status changed to "started" on July 27th and still no update since.

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
Yup, that is correct. You have a sponsor approval and your spouse's application will be processed at cPC. I believe NDVO is super loaded with tones of applications
Well I hope that is not a bad thing for me, Hope CPC Mississauga processes application faster

Reactions: pnaran14

EEPost2015

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Just received following. Apil 25 applicant.

This is in response to your email to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

This Family Class application was received by our office after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending review by Visa Officer after which you will be contacted directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

HeyKenGuy

Mar 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04/27/2017
File Transfer...
06/01/2017
Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017
hey everyone

I just received an email inviting my PA to attend a pre-arrival service. Does this mean our PR has been approved? I dont see any changes in ECAS or MyCIC online account nor have I received any other email or PPR

Reactions: ness12

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Hello,

Today my status changed in My CIC "
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

So far didn't receive any message...

Any Insights?