Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31/03/2019
AOR Received.
11-05-2019
Hi - Here is what we did for my application (we just got AOR2 a couple of days ago)

Since they asked for no more than 10 pages, we broke our chats like this:
1) First five pages with Whatsapp Chat, there was no translation done. Most of our chat was in Hindi (and English in between). We put the chat in a way that chats were from different weeks and months to show that we were in continuous touch with each other.
2) The next 2-3 pages were for the video chat logs from Skype or any other media you used.
3) The next 2-3 pages were for the Audio call records we did through FB messenger and Rebtel.

Because they are asking for a maximum of 10 pages, you shall do your best to put it in a way that shows that you were in constant touch most of the time, so include snippets as to show some data from every week or month.

I don't think they care if you translate your chats or not because they want to see there was enough interaction between the two of you. Again, this is just my opinion and may differ from others.
Hi
My whatapp chat history is same as of yours. means, in both language. whether they raised any objection for that ?

sarahbreland

Feb 20, 2017
Hey,
1) A sample of the SA will look like this:
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of PA NAME and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669).

2) When the sponsor pays fee they can either only pay the PA processing fee or pay both The PA Processing and the RPRF which is the right of permanent residence fee ($490). This fee, if not paid up front, will be requested at the later stages of the processing, before they send out COPR.

Hope that helps.
Thank you Kinza_Bee you are always there to answer my inquiries. So in my case, no Sponsor Approval yet and we already paid PA Processing fee and RPRF upfront.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

kjj

Aug 5, 2017
Hi,
I really dont know what ECAS is, but theres an online tool I check everyday(LOL) and the status has pretty much remained the same since april
Under sponsor it says
  1. We received your application to sponsor ****** on April 27, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 25, 2017.
Under Permanent Residence Application Status it says
Application received-
  1. We received ********* application for permanent residence on April 27, 2017.
Same here. Haven't heard anything from them since May 10, 2017 after they sent me the AoR1.
Called them several times but didn't get any update on my application. They were just telling me that everything is okay.
I even asked them when I will be getting SA since most of the applicants got their SA in less than a month after they received AoR1 while mine has been sitting in their office for more than 2 months already.

Last edited:

amc90

Aug 16, 2016
  1. We received your application to sponsor ******* on April 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 4, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 3, 2017.
Is this a normal timeline ? Should I be worried that I don't see anything else? I got my SA I can't remember what date. That's from the sponsors side obviously, the person being sponsored just has application received.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
It'll look something like that:
  1. We received your application to sponsor <Applicant's name> on Month date, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on Month date, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on Month date, 2017.
When filling it the information go with the application number and then put in Sponsor's details.
Ok perfect cuz I have those exact lines right now.
But for me, when I first sign in, I see my name and address and then below that it looks like this...

Sponsored Person - XXX
Sponsorship Application Status - Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status - In Process

Is that what you see also?
I'm just asking because I was wondering what "decision made" means?
Obviously a decision hasn't actually been made yet because we haven't received any email yet...
Thanks!

Reactions: Myrelnp

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 4, 2017.
Is this a normal timeline ? Should I be worried that I don't see anything else? I got my SA I can't remember what date. That's from the sponsors side obviously, the person being sponsored just has application received.
I have the same timeline as you but when I sign into ECAS, for sponsor it states: Decision Made (I am approved as a Sponsor) and Permanent Residence it states: In Process (Transferred to NDVO). When I actually click on the DM and IN PROCESS, this is what I see:

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on April 7, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 3, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 2, 2017.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received xxxxxxxxxxx’s application for permanent residence on April 7, 2017.
  2. We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx's application on June 19, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
If you only have Application Received on PA side; Mississauga is waiting for you to send in Schedule A and your file has not been transferred to your Visa Office for the Permanent Resident portion. Did you get a medical request yet?

amc90

Aug 16, 2016
We have a representative but last we spoke they had confirmation they received schedule a and the medical we had submitted upfront. When we phone the automated line it confirms they have all of the requested documents but that background check has not yet begun.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
We have a representative but last we spoke they had confirmation they received schedule a and the medical we had submitted upfront. When we phone the automated line it confirms they have all of the requested documents but that background check has not yet begun.
As long as you have IN PROCESS and not APPLICATION RECEIVED on PA side, your good! do you also have:
We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx's application on Month/date/year on PA side? I have a rep too but I'm closely watching my own file; I've heard horror stories with Rep's!

amc90

Aug 16, 2016
As long as you have IN PROCESS and not APPLICATION RECEIVED on PA side, your good! do you also have:
We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx's application on Month/date/year on PA side? I have a rep too but I'm closely watching my own file; I've heard horror stories with Rep's!
It's just application received on PA side and I don't really have access to any other information. I phoned my rep about a month ago because it seemed unusual and they said everything was good and they had requested the documents and submitted them. Got SA mid may or so.. should I be submitting an enquiry?

amc90

Aug 16, 2016

amc90

Aug 16, 2016

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
But for me, when I first sign in, I see my name and address and then below that it looks like this...

Sponsored Person - XXX

Obviously a decision hasn't actually been made yet because we haven't received any email yet...
Thanks!
Decision made in this case is for the sponsor eligibility it means that nothing is needed on the sponsor side.

Reactions: Oulrish

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
That's looks normal to me, you shouldn't worry.

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017

Sponsored Person - XXX

Thanks!
Correct that's how it should look like. Decision has been made, its usually whether the sponsor has bebem approved or rejected. The sponsor should be receiving the email soon. The fact that the applicant side says in progress, you can be certain that the sponsor has been approved, so that should be a relief.