+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Same here. We never got this either...
Hi,
My hubby and I have not been able to link our application thru gckey, so he submitted his schedula A and police report through IRCC. They are confirming that they received it. My question, if anyone can help me out, is, does this mean its transferred to the VO. No medical request as yet, and no Sponsor approval

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi,
My hubby and I have not been able to link our application thru gckey, so he submitted his schedula A and police report through IRCC. They are confirming that they received it. My question, if anyone can help me out, is, does this mean its transferred to the VO. No medical request as yet, and no Sponsor approval
no when file gets transferred CIC lets the sponsor know. I believe next step would be either SA but sponsor approval is not always sent so if you dont get it, dont worry. CIC Mississauga could either request medical themselves and then transfer file once that is received. Or transfer your file andd the VO requests meds. Basically anything is possible. :)

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
no when file gets transferred CIC lets the sponsor know. I believe next step would be either SA but sponsor approval is not always sent so if you dont get it, dont worry. CIC Mississauga could either request medical themselves and then transfer file once that is received. Or transfer your file andd the VO requests meds. Basically anything is possible. :)
Thank you Kinza. I was just wondering since the IRCC said in their email to him that they have transferred the file.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Thank you Kinza. I was just wondering since the IRCC said in their email to him that they have transferred the file.
Oh if they have mentioned it then it must have been transferred. did you guys notice any new lines appear in your ECAS status? Should say we started processing your file on (some date).

sarahbreland

Feb 20, 2017
Hi everyone!
I just want to ask:
1.) What the Sponsor Approval looks like? My husband and I share the same email add and all he got is the UCI (much like the AOR.
2.) What's the RPRF for? The one after BGC and medical.. Is it different from the RPRF we paid along with the paper application we sent in CIC Mississauga?

Thank you to those who will respond.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi everyone!
I just want to ask:
1.) What the Sponsor Approval looks like? My husband and I share the same email add and all he got is the UCI (much like the AOR.
2.) What's the RPRF for? The one after BGC and medical.. Is it different from the RPRF we paid along with the paper application we sent in CIC Mississauga?

Thank you to those who will respond.
Hey,
1) A sample of the SA will look like this:
Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of PA NAME and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669).

2) When the sponsor pays fee they can either only pay the PA processing fee or pay both The PA Processing and the RPRF which is the right of permanent residence fee ($490). This fee, if not paid up front, will be requested at the later stages of the processing, before they send out COPR.

Hope that helps.

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Oh if they have mentioned it then it must have been transferred. did you guys notice any new lines appear in your ECAS status? Should say we started processing your file on (some date).
Hi,
I really dont know what ECAS is, but theres an online tool I check everyday(LOL) and the status has pretty much remained the same since april
Under sponsor it says
  1. We received your application to sponsor ****** on April 27, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 26, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 25, 2017.
Under Permanent Residence Application Status it says
Application received-
  1. We received ********* application for permanent residence on April 27, 2017.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,
I really dont know what ECAS is, but theres an online tool I check everyday(LOL) and the status has pretty much remained the same since april
Under sponsor it says
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 26, 2017.
Application received-
That is ecas.

Under PR part when it says "we started processing your application on xxx date" that is aor2

Reactions: donchik

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi,
Under sponsor it says
Application received-
Like @kcward7 said that is ECAS. This means your file was transferred your VO before May 25th. Your timeline is faster than ours, because our AOR2 is May 31st and CIC received our application on April 06. its a good thing :) hopefully DM soon :)

Reactions: Myrelnp and Oulrish

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Like @kcward7 said that is ECAS. This means your file was transferred your VO before May 25th. Your timeline is faster than ours, because our AOR2 is May 31st and CIC received our application on April 06. its a good thing :) hopefully DM soon :)
Oh wow you guys rock! im here sitting getting pissed about the pocess moving slowly lol

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
Hey guys,

I don't want to sound impatient. But if we are to order GCMS notes on our application, what date would be ideal? Should I wait till end of August or September? Please advise.

I hopefully get a dm before that but incase....

Thanks!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hey guys,

I don't want to sound impatient. But if we are to order GCMS notes on our application, what date would be ideal? Should I wait till end of August or September? Please advise.

I hopefully get a dm before that but incase....

Thanks!
lol I ordered mine 2 weeks ago! :p

I figured 2 mnths was enough time for them to have started some of the processing. If nothing has been started in my GCMS notes then I will order them again in the 1st week of Sep

Reactions: pnaran14