Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017

EEPost2015

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hey everyone
Our PCC expires in Aug any thoughts, should we renew it, or just wait if they request it?
I would say get it, if it takes a long time to get one. In that case you can submit it as soon as it is asked for. If you can get PCC within a few days then no need to worry. I'm saying this because PCC from countries like Japan can take more than 30 days.

Jack1983

Jul 26, 2017
Hello everyone..

I would start my conversation with thanking to this source to reach you all.

I have genuine question.

I came in canada in 2014 March. On spouse PR VISA . i got divorce from my wife in 2015.

I was dipressed and was planning to remarry.

In april 2017 I remarried but When i called CIC. They said i have conditional PR and i can't sponser her till next 2019 march.

I am very upset as i need to apply for her visa soon. So that i can see her
Please if any body can help me with my question let me know i am eagerly waiting.
Regards
Jack

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hey guys, we also got the below email today requesting fee payment and PCC... but both of these things were completed before submitting the application and both were submitted upfront. A few days ago, I spoke with local MP and was told that both PCC and medical exam have passed... but yet we still got this request. Can anyone offer any advice on what to do here? Thanks.

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hey guys, we also got the below email today requesting fee payment and PCC... but both of these things were completed before submitting the application and both were submitted upfront. A few days ago, I spoke with local MP and was told that both PCC and medical exam have passed... but yet we still got this request. Can anyone offer any advice on what to do here? Thanks.

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
Sorry... "dependent family members" does not refer to brothers & sisters right???

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry... "dependent family members" does not refer to brothers & sisters right???
no dependent family members are children. Maybe email your VO? or resubmit PCC and Proof of payment along with a letter explaining that these were submitted and give specific dates etc. Hoping someone else can shed more light on the matter. But yea you just need PCC for the PA and any children of the PA.

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
no dependent family members are children. Maybe email your VO? or resubmit PCC and Proof of payment along with a letter explaining that these were submitted and give specific dates etc. Hoping someone else can shed more light on the matter. But yea you just need PCC for the PA and any children of the PA.
Ok ya that's a good idea; I appreciate your help. And we were not given any contact info for our VO... was told to use the ircc webform.

Gurpreet10

Jul 26, 2017
Help please..
File submitted 11 apr
Linked 9 may
Medical received and passed
No pcc or schecule a request.

Any suggestions.

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting

What is your timeline please..

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hello, ness12! May i ask how did you know that your background check is already in process? Also, may I know when did it start? Thank you so much.
I always look at my husband MyCIC account keep checking everyday thats why I able to track that the background check is in progress dated June 21. June 13 my husband papers app transfered in Visa office in Manila and thats when it chance to in process in ECAS

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hey Ness, 2 questions!
We received our AOR2 June 19(close to urs) but bgc still says "not applicable". How long did ur take it to change to I'm process?
And 2nd, is ur eligibility in gckey says "we r reviewing if ur eligible"? I got S.A.. but my eligibility has that line.
Plz share urs so I 'll get an idea. Thanks a lot.
The Moment the IRCC email me that my Husband application has been transfered that very day his ECAS change in to IN PRocess even b4 i havent read the email I noticed his ECAS change into IN Process

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hey guys,

I am the sponsor living in Canada. I'm moving to a new apartment. These are my questions.

Should I need to change my address in ecas? My mailing address is my work address and only my resident address is changing. If yes, is it ok to change in ecas?

Thanks in advance.
If I were you DO NOT CHANGE ADDRESS just go to postal office and request direct mailing to your new mailing address good for 1 year! If you made changes in immigration your application might get delayed. Goodluck

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hi @ness12!
We've got the same case. Manila VO also asked for my ppc again, don't know why.
I didn't include AOM on my app kit in April so no wonder why they also requested this from me. How about you?
May i ask,
What does your gckey background check say now?
Thanks.
In my Husband MyCIC account says still in progress in background check all in progress... getting frustrated now... its been almost 2 months since has been transfered still no PPR yet:(

Reactions: Kuleng24