Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
April applicants please submit your time line here.

Mine is like this

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on march 15, 2017
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.

On number 2- they asked for schedule a background declaration form. I sent it tru webform,,and until now july 6. Still the same..does it mean they didnt receive it tru webform?????
So I just sent the backgrlund declaration form with my police certificate tru mail address. :(
What to do???

tessmarie28

Jul 2, 2017
Mine is like this

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on march 15, 2017
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.

On number 2- they asked for schedule a background declaration form. I sent it tru webform,,and until now july 6. Still the same..does it mean they didnt receive it tru webform?????
So I just sent the backgrlund declaration form with my police certificate tru mail address. :(
What to do???
I only have 2 lines on my ECAS...
Until now, I still cannot link my apps into my online account...

1.) We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2017
2.) Medical result have been received.

I send my Schedule-A and PCC last June 6, 2017 but I did not received any confirmation that they receive it..Until now I didn't know my apps status update..:-(

Shirley.mariano

Jul 3, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
How di
I only have 2 lines on my ECAS...
Until now, I still cannot link my apps into my online account...

1.) We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2017
2.) Medical result have been received.

I send my Schedule-A and PCC last June 6, 2017 but I did not received any confirmation that they receive it..Until now I didn't know my apps status update..:-([/QUOTEh
How did you send it?? Tru mail??

Reactions: Myrelnp

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
I ordered gcms notes on May 23, 2017 and after a whole month of not receiving them, I emailed the department on June 29, 2017 and this is the response I got on July 5, 2017:

"Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request is now overdue. According to our records, your request was due on June 22, 2017. The delay is due to the fact that we are awaiting records from overseas.

Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the high volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause. The information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible."

NDVO is my Visa Office, anyone know how long it will take to get the notes?

shohel2017

May 31, 2017
canada mississuaga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapur
Electronic Client Application Status

here is a link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
hi Shah, i have sent Schedule A by mail. they have recived in mail room but i have not get any update in online or email confirmation. i am just worndering how log it take to update online? i saw ur thread u have same thing they ave recieved but have u got any confirmation in online. ? any ans will be help full thank you.