+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
I understand what you're saying, but from what I can remember, my background check has always said "in progress" even before I got AOR2. Going by what you're saying, my DM should be around the corner as well if its been that way for majority cases (hopefully its true)
yaa same here its been always this prior to aor2 even.

Background checkYour application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Maybe will get a message via email when they start doing the bc i am guessing.

4 sure its different than steele's which says :
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: M.steele

604bound

Jun 24, 2017
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone would have any insight, but a bit of a weird one.

We linked our account on 6 May, and on 11 May I got my sponsor approval along with information to say my fiancee would get an email for the Schedule A request. She never got an email, and GCKey says no additional documents needed. I also can't upload a file there as it says nothing is needed.

I can't recall if we submitted Schedule A up front.

Anyone have the same situation?

Kevin

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
I understand what you're saying, but from what I can remember, my background check has always said "in progress" even before I got AOR2. Going by what you're saying, my DM should be around the corner as well if its been that way for majority cases (hopefully its true)
I hope the same for you

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
We linked our account on 6 May, and on 11 May I got my sponsor approval along with information to say my fiancee would get an email for the Schedule A request. She never got an email, and GCKey says no additional documents needed. I also can't upload a file there as it says nothing is needed.
I had similar situation. Sponsorship approval email said PA will get an email with additional doc request, which we never received neither did our GCKey account had any messages. I mailed Schedule A and PCC physically to Mississauga and now our GCkey key shows "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded".

I would suggest you to mail.

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Ourlish,,,Steele...

Need your input.. I am really worried.. i was happy as my timeline was with majority over the excel sheet... i applied on 25th April and received AOR1 25 May. On 30th, my husband received SA & i received Medical request which is uploaded over the mycic on 7 june. My worry is nothing happened after that. My husband called cic and they said they have sent us doc requests on 26th which i never received neither email notification nor on mycic. I than voluntarily sent IMM5669 through IRCC & its been 15 days and no news over my cic but just the below.. Do you suggest if i voluntarily email to IRCC/courier the PCC as they do not require anything now :(

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical: results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I appreciate to know if this is normal or i am stuck somewhere... :(

PS: i noticed many ppl applications has been moved to VO and i am still in Mississauga... :(

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
You are probably looking at another two weeks or so, the best would be connect with cic over phone tell them your account is not showing requests for sch a. etc. they will let the processing officer of issue and a week or so that be fixed probably. Once you upload via your account within a week or so they will move file to vo. That's how I got a month delay on my application thanks to no documents being requested in the system.
till sch. a and pcc are received they probably wont move file.

COOL_DUDE_CANADA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
hello ppl, HELP NEEDED
i had actually sent photos with date printed behind seperately after tat... bbut they returned that stating send them with the package if returned... or send it full name, dob, country of birth..

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

DO I WAIT OR SEND IT OVER AGAIN

inak_15

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
April 19 2017, only schedule A we have, no medical nor SA
Hello, for us also, on 25th May they only asked for schedule A (PCC were all submitted upfront), however no request for medical still. As per our rep, we cannot link the profile to the GCKey as well, hence I really don't know where our process is currently. Hoping to hear something soon.

Katengko

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 20 2017
Doc's Request.
June 8 2017
AOR Received.
May 15 2017
File Transfer...
August 3 2017
Med's Request
July 28 2017
Med's Done....
August 14 2017
Hi guys can we post here a screenshot? Just wanna ask about something about schedule A that the cic request to us but in french.?

Katengko

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 20 2017
Doc's Request.
June 8 2017
AOR Received.
May 15 2017
File Transfer...
August 3 2017
Med's Request
July 28 2017
Med's Done....
August 14 2017
I hope the same for you
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone would have any insight, but a bit of a weird one.

I can't recall if we submitted Schedule A up front.

Anyone have the same situation?

Kevin
Ourlish,,,Steele...

Need your input.. I am really worried.. i was happy as my timeline was with majority over the excel sheet... i applied on 25th April and received AOR1 25 May. On 30th, my husband received SA & i received Medical request which is uploaded over the mycic on 7 june. My worry is nothing happened after that. My husband called cic and they said they have sent us doc requests on 26th which i never received neither email notification nor on mycic. I than voluntarily sent IMM5669 through IRCC & its been 15 days and no news over my cic but just the below.. Do you suggest if i voluntarily email to IRCC/courier the PCC as they do not require anything now :(

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PS: i noticed many ppl applications has been moved to VO and i am still in Mississauga... :(
same as my husband about schedule A, after we send the schedule A few days from we need additional docs to we dont need additional doc, so i call the cic and the agent told me that they dont need anything that why it change like that, but i was hoping it should be " additional docs is uploaded "

mizzcheviouz

Apr 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
When does the file gets sent to the VO? I have already submitted my police clearance and schedule A, and completed and passed my medical exam. My partner is from Germany, so which VO does he belong to? Would he receive an email when they start working on his PR application? It just says application received under status in ECAS.

EEPost2015

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Ourlish,,,Steele...

We have similar timeline. App received 25 April and SA Approved end of May. PCC, Medical and Sch A all uploaded soon after SA approval. I have also not heard anything since then. Our GCKeys statuses are slightly different though. Did you ever had a background check "Not Applicable" or it changed to in progress after you submitted additional documents? P

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Background check: Not applicable.

Thanks.

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Ourlish,,,Steele...

Hi Electra, it looks like they did receive the additional documents. I had to wait 3 weeks before they actually transferred the application. I would suggest waiting a week (as hard as it is I know) then give them a call to inquire. Try not to let it bring you down as we all know as "fast" CIC has been lately to get things going, on top having tons of applications.

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
When does the file gets sent to the VO? I have already submitted my police clearance and schedule A, and completed and passed my medical exam. My partner is from Germany, so which VO does he belong to? Would he receive an email when they start working on his PR application? It just says application received under status in ECAS.
You should be receiving an email sating to which VO the application has been sent.