+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
My spouses background check says this:

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

It seems a little different than what was previously discussed on this thread. Does this mean that the check is actually in progress now or is it another glitch?

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

It seems a little different than what was previously discussed on this thread. Does this mean that the check is actually in progress now or is it another glitch?
Congrats! This one definitely looks like the background check has started. What does the eligibility line show?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have been reading that a lot of people are receiving their AOR2 and it's starting to worry me because we have yet to receive ours and we sent in our schedule A back on June 9th. I know I'm probably adding to my stress by comparing my application with that of others...but if anyone has any helpful tips or advice I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

kaszuby

Apr 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have been reading that a lot of people are receiving their AOR2 and it's starting to worry me because we have yet to receive ours and we sent in our schedule A back on June 9th. I know I'm probably adding to my stress by comparing my application with that of others...but if anyone has any helpful tips or advice I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
We sent our Schedule A in late May and they received it June 1 and our ECAS still didn't change to in process but yesterday our gckey changed to "we do not need additional documents."

So you're not alone. I am hoping in the next week or 2 we will get it..

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
We sent our Schedule A in late May and they received it June 1 and our ECAS still didn't change to in process but yesterday our gckey changed to "we do not need additional documents."

I'm sorry to hear that it's taking so long. But thank you for sharing that cuz it actually restored my hope a little...

doo_dle

May 20, 2017

But a lot of people have also been receiving an email stating that their application has been sent to their VO... so the fact that we haven't even received that is very concerning. Especially since our local MP confirmed for us that the schedule A was linked to our account.

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Congrats! This one definitely looks like the background check has started. What does the eligibility line show?
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Oulrish

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thank you.

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you.
No problem. It also says that they are reviewing the medical check. But my wife hasn't done it yet. We had to request an extension on it due to the hospitals here in Seoul being fully booked. We are getting it done on the 12th. But it seems like they are still processing our application as they asked for proof that I will return to Canada once receiving the PR.

STARY

Apr 8, 2017
What's ur timeline. When did u get AOR2?

Nahidahossain

Jun 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
28-04-2017
Nomination.....
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Any ideas Singapore Visa office how many days take after transfer for medical call.

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just be more patient and keep the faith.
Sent our schd A and PCC on june 8 via web form and via mail on june 10. On june 14 mycic status on additional documents says:
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
From then on, no more updates on our app. Tried calling and the agent said all we have to do now is to wait.
Hope updates will soon come for all of us.

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018

Yay!!! First BC in progress for April 2017! So happy for you! Congratulations!

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Hello all,

Could someone please advise how's their experience when they had their medical at NATIONWIDE HEALTH SYSTEMS BAGUIO,INC.,?