+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sumie300

Jun 15, 2017
That's correct that AOR2 i received same email too, nor did i send any documents again, since they were sent at time of submitting application itself. Now you just play the waiting game basically. Nothing more you can do now.
Whats ur time line please

patel55

Jun 19, 2017
Whats ur time line please
Application Received: Feb, 17 2017
AOR: March 07, 2017
Sponsor Approval: March 13, 2017
Medical Request: April 20, 2017 Medicals Done: April 25, 2017
Schedule A: Mailed June 01, 2017 and was attached to my file on june 05, 2017
Email File transfer: June 13, 2017
AOR2: June 19, 2017

I had not sent PCC till now so now i got a request for PCC. but there is no address or email mentioned about how to send and where to send.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

I'm assuming you need to send it to Mississauga, it's in the email!
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Needs to be sent to the respective VO!

patel55

Jun 19, 2017
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

So i have to todirect it to new delhi visa office i via ircc web form???

Needs to be sent to the respective VO!
Thanks for the information appreciate your help..

sumie300

Jun 15, 2017
That's correct that AOR2 i received same email too, nor did i send any documents again, since they were sent at time of submitting application itself. Now you just play the waiting game basically. Nothing more you can do now.
Application Received: Feb, 17 2017
AOR: March 07, 2017
Sponsor Approval: March 13, 2017
Medical Request: April 20, 2017 Medicals Done: April 25, 2017
Schedule A: Mailed June 01, 2017 and was attached to my file on june 05, 2017
Email File transfer: June 13, 2017
AOR2: June 19, 2017
I had not sent PCC till now so now i got a request for PCC. but there is no address or email mentioned about how to send and where to send.
ohh so u r feb applicant

Reactions: patel55

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Yes, this is stated in the email that CPC has sent while forwarding to Delhi.

Yes. This is what the letter from CPC says when they forwarded to Delhi VO!

frahman

Jun 15, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2017
AOR Received.
April 4, 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
May 9, 2017
Med's Request
May 2, 2017
Med's Done....
May 10, 2017
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Please let me know if its AOR2 or something else.

1. Application received on April 4, 2017.
  2. SA Approval letter on May 2, 2017
  3. Police clearance certificate on May 4, 2017 ( Sent the police certificate on May 28, 2017 by post )
  4. Application forwarded to London VO on May 9, 2017
  5. Application processing started on May 15, 2017.
  6. Medical results have been received and passed.
  7. We have a representative.
  8. Schedule A already submitted with the application.
  9. In process since May 15, 2017
Please let me know if i have already got the AOR2 or i am gonna get it after all this process? This is the second time i am applying for spousal sponsorship. Last time it was declined because of social assisstance. Now as i have applied once again and i have explained my time line as above. Thanks

Last edited: